Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
I'm going to lurk a bit and start posting later. This forum can be a cool way to get a different perspective. I'm about a month out from a pretty bad breakup so i want to take some time and make new friends. I came out sorta late, around 23, this was my first relationship. I'm a pretty mature person but here lately i've been making bad decisons (nothing illegal), maybe i'll learn from you guys/gals.

Hey welcome

Welcome Crescent, lurk away and take your time, get the feel of the place, and don't stress, we've all made mistakes at some time or another, we're only human (well, most of us) :biggrin:

Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Welcome to GS

Hi and welcome to GS Smile

Hey man. Welcome to GS. I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough time of it lately. I look forward to your posts when you decide to start posting. Smile

Hello Crescent! Welcome to GS.Wavey

Bookworm Wrote:Welcome Crescent, lurk away and take your time, get the feel of the place, and don't stress, we've all made mistakes at some time or another, we're only human (well, most of us) :biggrin:

Welcome
Human, hmm, been awhile, think I remember, welcome crescent, take your time we all will be here to support you when you feel you need it, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Welcome to GS! Take your time. If you need to talk or anything, speak up. There are a lot of us who'd love to listen to you and help you as good as we can Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!