Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hey all!

Just to say hello from sunny Scotland, looking forward to getting into the forums and meeting some new folk.

Oh look... it's raining again... hrm.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Welcome to GS

Hey there laidbackscot, welcome to Gay speak enjoy everone here. .. its also raining down here in England brilliant ain't it?

Thanks folks!

And gotta love the rain!

Hi laidbackscot. Welcome and may your stay be a happy one. Not long now before you vote. How are you voting?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hrm. Right intae it!

I am swaying towards No at the moment. I like being part of the United Kingdom and I'm not convinced the SNP have fully thought out their plans, things still seem a bit sketchy.

laidbackscot Wrote:Hrm. Right intae it!

I am swaying towards No at the moment. I like being part of the United Kingdom and I'm not convinced the SNP have fully thought out their plans, things still seem a bit sketchy.

I will remain neutral on this for the moment since I believe it is something for the Scots to decide for themselves. I expect you will watch the Salmond/Darling debate this evening. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top this time.

I will if I can stream it - roofers have taken down my aerial to replace tiles damn them!

It's odd because generally Salmond is fantastic in debates.

Sunny Scotland - Sunny? Where the hell is that?

:biggrin:

hi and welcome. Wavey

laidbackscot Wrote:I will if I can stream it - roofers have taken down my aerial to replace tiles damn them!

It's odd because generally Salmond is fantastic in debates.

My friend in London is furious. She's Aberdeen born and bred but lives in London and she tells me that all the immigrants living in Scotland can vote but she's not allowed to.