Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about before you fall asleep?
What are the thoughts that swirl around in your mind as you lay in bed? Bunny2

Work usually.

Cowsleep Usually in my brain before sleep, there is a story like a Tv series. LOL And i am the main role and i compose all the plots.

^Ug I do that. My brain... I'll think one, tiny thought, something so simplistic and mundane, and it ends with me being kidnapped and beating the shit out of some thugs and running for my life.

I usually leave the tv on; so whatever's on is my last thought before falling asleep

Nothing any more, thank god. I'm usually asleep seconds after I put my head on the pillow.

God, with my imagination, it could be anything.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

When I lie down to bed, I settle in to talk to Gideon a bit. Mostly I love yous and recaps of the day, a couple of picture shares, etc. After the device is tucked under the pillow, earbuds in my ears, I usually close my eyes and "daydream".

More often than not, these daydreams are more like.... "what if" scenarios. What if I moved to Korea. What if I moved ot live with Gid. What if I lived in a remote mountain cabin. What if..... whatever. As long as it's not reality or stress related. It gives me a start off point and my mind wanders and, as it wanders, slips off into sleep.

depending on the recent event's it'll be anything from being a Tyranicall ruler in a mideval (is that right?) world, a particular person, or whatever I thought of as I drifted off, just to list a few...
Recenlt, I've had a lot of little dreams, the one' swhere your still kinda awake, and are also asleep, and they've been date dreams, my date plans, to do with someone special who's in my life

I wonder when Dave is gonna lay down next to me so I have something to hold on to.