Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimme Ideas for BEST Halloween costume EVER
its on a Friday this year. I need the greatest costume ever and maybe a theme song to go with it. It has to be something ORIGINAL not anything off the shelf or ordered on line. I know a lady who runs a alteration shop who will make it. it has to be something easy to get out of so I may use some velcro. We've got just over 7 weeks.

So gimme some ideas!!!!!!!!

Listen to this and see how you think this would work for a song to work around.

Be anal beads

I don't know what made me think of it...

[Image: 5398aa0be64328fc8eb634892478ab70.jpg]

I really have a thing for face painting...

[Image: facepaint_skull_self_portrait_by_petrohi...67xgr2.jpg]

[Image: thumb.jpg]

[Image: face-painting-ideas-34.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lkdloqyMXn1qcvsk9o1_500_large.png]

[Image: halloween-face-paint-1.jpg]

Re: Pic #4, that's not makeup, those are his tatts.

If you want to go as something big, scary, and hairy, you could go as one of memechose's feet. Wink

Camfer Wrote:I don't know what made me think of it...

[Image: 5398aa0be64328fc8eb634892478ab70.jpg]

I like the idea and see how that could work for something else but what I need is a costume that I can get off in like 2 seconds that will fit with a song I'll be dancing to. Doing a strip routine at a bar.

I want something really funny.

Ive been going through music on youtube for ideas. I've come up with a song and will need to get Virge the Builder to do the costume out of foam board to make it look like a bed and pillow I'm laying on (while standing up) with foam legs with raised knees spread wide under the covers to hide my legs and feet down to the floor so I can walk (or slide in black socks) Other than that I'll be wearing next to nothing while acting out this song.

BUT if you guys can think of something more over the top than this I wanna hear about it. I wanna win the big prize!

What is your body shape? Good or average or better?

If so you may want to consider A super hero or something like that - they are pretty popular right now.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:What is your body shape? Good or average or better?

If so you may want to consider A super hero or something like that - they are pretty popular right now.

From 2 weeks not going to the gym since surgery has put my abs down a few notches. I'll be back in the gym next week and have a full blown 8 pack and have my lats looking like wings again by halloween real easy. I'm liking this idea too. Rather than buy a costume I can get a cape made with a cap with batman ears and have the rest of it painted on (thanks to Twists suggestion!) and be done with it!

I did a quick search for funny batman songs and found this on a first click and cracked up!!!!!!!!!!!

This could be the one!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeee I know where to get a red bat phone too!!!!!!!!

Camfer Wrote:Re: Pic #4, that's not makeup, those are his tatts.

For these kinds of cases the tattoo shop should offer complimentary shuttle services to the unemployment office.