Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and Help!
Hi,
I'm 53, 3 x times married and 3 xtimes divorced. I live alone in Birmingham, England. I haven't looked at any other introductions so that I will say what I feel without influence.
More importantly, I am genuine, gentle and pleasant.
For many years I have wanted to be intimate with a man. I have tried numerous sites and have only been met with time wasters and men interested in 'fantasy chats'.
I am serious about wanting to explore this desire and would very much appreciate any advice/offers in helping me do this.
I am more than happy to tell more.
I would be delighted of any response, but please be patient as I'm still finding my way around the site.
Papillion x

Hi and welcome to GS. Smile

This site is great for getting help and advice. And some members like you have been married and then divorced from their partners so you are not alone in that situation, i hope you get the support you want and make some friends on this forum as well.

Welcome to GS dude Smile

Hi, thanks for your reply. Very warm and friendly; just as your bio describes. Really appreciated.

Thanks, grateful for the reply:butterfly

Hey Monsieur Butteryfly!

The best way to do what you want to do is is get off the computer and get out and meet gay guys in person.

How do you do that?
One foot at a time and ahead of the other.

But you don't know how to do it?
It's simple. Just remember this.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
But if you push his stubborn butt in he'll learn to swim.
Just jump in with both feet and LEARN.

You haven't been here long enuff to open links
so.... go back to the forum main page and look for topic called

"I don't have enough gay friends"

and click it.

And get started.

Hey man. Welcome to GS! Smile

I usually give advice and help through threads on the forum. Happy to answer questions whenever I can, etc. Most of the community here is the same. I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Hello Papillion! Welcome to GS.Wavey

When you ask advice in forums about where and how to meet men, you are going to get a different good ideas. Be sure to not latch onto only one of those ideas. Practice many of the ideas given and you will increase your chances. Also, do not limit yourself to only the online suggestions. Those are easy, but expand your horizons.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hey there Papillion, well welcome to this shiny part of the internet where all us misfits congregate ha ha ( meant no disrespect what so ever) anyway hello fellow Brummie. .. and I'm inexperienced to help ye out however I do hope that ye get some helpful advice
Take care,
Wolf...