Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
New here. I am not out or do I have any gay friends to talk to. I am a late bloomer being 43 years old and am looking for friends who I can talk with and discuss my feelings. I am real shy so it is hard for me to meet people and I tried other sites, but all they seem to want is hook ups. Would love to make friends to talk with and hang out with. Am in Los Angeles, Encino to be exact. Besides friends would also like to date and find a boyfriend for LTR. This seems like the site I been looking for. Hope to meet and chat with guys here. Thanks.....

Hello there Smile you'll make a lot of nice friends here.

Welcome Encino man!

hey man! Welcome to GS. Smile

Welcome to the GS family! You gotta have 50 posts to gain full access. If posts seem to disappear before that don't be alarmed. They are there, just being checked before posting to make sure you are not full of shit. No wait, you can be perfectly full of shit like the rest of us. It's to make sure you aren't just selling cheap shit. No wait, there's GOT to be a thread for that too...somewhere. Anyway, you've found the right place bro! I've known of a few hookups here too but this is more a support site. I know of at least three couples who met here and one that has been married for over two years now. Don't self delete if you get pissed, hurt or frightened. Just go underground with those of us here for the long haul and everything will prove well worth it. The joint's awesome. And it's purrfect for shy folk too! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome puck. You'll find all sorts here. I hope you have a ball of a time on the forum.

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

hello and welcome!! hope you find what you are looking for here

Hi and welcome to GS. Some really nice guys on this site to chat and make friends with, and who knows you may even find that special someone near where you live. Enjoy your time on the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions you have. If you want to PM someone with them, I'm open to that, and I suspect others are as well. Other than that, just hang out, read threads, sort of get a 'feel' for who is who and where they're coming from. We're a diverse group in terms of age, location, level of 'outness' and so on.