Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topped for the first time
I generally don't post that much about my sex life, but this was such a strange experience... apparently I'm a "really good" top, which surprises me given I'd never done it before, but it didn't do as much for me as I thought it would. Don't get me wrong, it felt great, and it was actually really thrilling mentally, but I guess maybe I'm not that sensitive down there? At some points I couldn't actually tell if I had slipped out or not (sorry if that's kind of gross lol) I mean, we did use a condom (always), so maybe that's partly why? I don't know, anyone else know where I'm coming from?

Well, just remember you cannot judge the experience fully from just the one time. You have a lot of emotional investment in things going well the first time and are less "into" the experience. That is just my perspective, of course.
Best of luck!
~Beaux

Hey,
As a very proud bottom meself, I understand how ye feel, I don't see fucking another guy ( basically being a top) that much of a turn on, maybe it's because I'd rather have a dick in my mouth than shove mine in someone else's (mouth or anus) maybr it's just a bottom thing? What about ye topps out there what would ye think about bottoming?
Yes ye may think I'm too young to know anything about this but trust me I understand!
Need any help just holler,
Wolf...

Often we get so used to, and accustomed to the sensations from masturbating that you kinda have to retrain your cock how to respond to the stimulation and movements of intercourse.

Practice practice practice... Smile

I think it's probably mental...and of course we all have preferences. And your cock wasn't used to it. Your brain is wired with "bottoming" so topping for the first time probably felt a little foreign to you and you were out of your element, so to speak. I'd say give it another shot if you want and eventually you'll know if it's not for you.

As a top myself, I'd probably feel similarly with bottoming. I wouldn't say "never"...but it just doesn't appeal to me and I'd venture a guess that I probably wouldn't feel like I'd enjoy it very much if I tried it.

dynamodean Wrote:I think it's probably mental...and of course we all have preferences. And your cock wasn't used to it. Your brain is wired with "bottoming" so topping for the first time probably felt a little foreign to you and you were out of your element, so to speak.

I wonder, are all people more wired to bottoming? I consider myself vers but I think I can relate to the OP in saying that I always feel like I'm not very sensitive down there unless I'm masturbating. :confused:

lostinlove Wrote:I wonder, are all people more wired to bottoming? I consider myself vers but I think I can relate to the OP in saying that I always feel like I'm not very sensitive down there unless I'm masturbating. :confused:

Mmmm nope. Not -all- people anyway. Topping for me comes naturally, it's bottoming that I have to make a conscious decision to do. And that only a recent(ish) discovery with Twist that I could be okay with it.

WolfEyes300 Wrote:Hey,
As a very proud bottom meself, I understand how ye feel, I don't see fucking another guy ( basically being a top) that much of a turn on, maybe it's because I'd rather have a dick in my mouth than shove mine in someone else's (mouth or anus) maybr it's just a bottom thing? What about ye topps out there what would ye think about bottoming?
Yes ye may think I'm too young to know anything about this but trust me I understand!
Need any help just holler,
Wolf...

Junior....
you are not a wolf.....
you're just a pup barely old enough to take solid food.

[Image: wolf%20pup.gif]

lostinlove Wrote:I wonder, are all people more wired to bottoming? I consider myself vers but I think I can relate to the OP in saying that I always feel like I'm not very sensitive down there unless I'm masturbating. :confused:

My desires change randomly.

I'd say it's all in your head. You might be overthinking it. The only way to know for sure is to try it again and if you still feel weird about it then maybe it's not for you Smile