Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't want to know that
How could you confuse the two?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

maybe someone just had a wicked sense of humor. i've pulled stunts like that.

meridannight Wrote:maybe someone just had a wicked sense of humor. i've pulled stunts like that.

No merdian. Signs like that are an everyday thing here in the USA. They show the type of people coming out of public schools in the USA. It's not the fault of the people. It's the fault of the system. Right now the national average is four education administrators per seven teachers. Administrators make anywhere from 150% to 300% more than teachers ----- and do nothing that can be called educational.

I think this one says it all.
[Image: lifebuzz-91809726.jpg]

End sum moar wear that cam frum
http://www.lifebuzz.com/massive-mistakes/

i really can't believe it could be that bad as to be an everyday thing. come on! i spell better than that and English isn't even my first language. and you'd have to have spent the last 10 years of your life living under a rock somewhere to misspell a major trademark name like Coke. if you don't know how to spell 'arthritis' i get that, but Coke...that seems more like a prank than an actual spelling error.

and wasn't it Rihanna or someone who put a misspelled tattoo on herself? now that was truly moronic. you put something permanent on your body and you don't even bother to check the spelling beforehand.

Well that is pretty much the story of my life.

No, it really is that bad. I try to keep up with local news on the site of a local TV newscast. The written reports are full of misspellings an word errors. These are people who write for a living! I work at a church full of middle classers who cannot read simple bible passages without faltering. The reading skills of the children are terrible.
I bid NO Trump!

Hilarious, Iceblink...

I found this one too: