Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Clothes
My desire to dress up in female clothes ever since I was a kid seems to come and go. One day I will love doing it and the next I won't. I love the feeling of female clothes on my body and I wouldn't even consider myself a cross dresser because I do not like dressing in public or etc. I find myself at places like Walmart and Target walking around the stores and going to the womens sections and looking at things like panties, nightshirts and nightgowns and swimsuits and wanting to buy them to wear them in the privacy of my own home.

I get sexually aroused while wearing these clothes. I don't really want to be a female but I just get so sexually aroused by the clothes themselves and there is no way in hell that I could ever pass as a female but I just love the way the clothes feel on my body. I love buying the clothes and wearing them in the privacy of my own home and at the register when buying them I really don't get that embarassed because I just say that I am buying them for my wife or girlfriend if it comes up, thank goodness for self check outs.

Sometimes I feel guilty for doing this but then think why should I feel guilty.

I do not know if you really need any advice, because I think you've already found the answer yourself:

Anonymous Wrote:Sometimes I feel guilty for doing this but then think why should I feel guilty.

Underneath that paper sack is a big tiara, ready to shine.

No you should not feel guilty in anyway, be who you are and express yourself.

Maybe there's a drag queen trapped in there waiting to come out.

Female clothes fetish? I really don't know why you like to wear it so much. Most of the fabrics used to make female clothes are not even comfortable.

--- For skirt though, especially the short one, I do find it sexy. Well you know it is revealing, even better if you have nice thighs.
--- Pantyhose, or tight, I am certainly a little obsessed with those. Uhh... :redface: it's because... :redface: they are smooth... :redface: and press against the skin.

I think you have a lot of company...and since you definitely are not harming anyone and there is definitely nothing wrong with it...I would suggest letting go of the guilt all the way and enjoying yourself fully

...but I am curious...do you think the guilt is somehow part of the turn on?

East Wrote:I think you have a lot of company...and since you definitely are not harming anyone and there is definitely nothing wrong with it...I would suggest letting go of the guilt all the way and enjoying yourself fully

...but I am curious...do you think the guilt is somehow part of the turn on?

Some Taboo's do make some situations more sexy!! Smile

There's nothing wrong with wearing women's clothing. They are designed to flatter the person wearing them.

I have a friend who was raped in juvenile detention by two very large dudes. This friend is a VERY masculine and very handsome man. Now, years later, he has a fetish for wearing a silky type night gown while having sex with large dudes who use faux force. I was totally repulsed when I first listened to him tell about it, and in the private conversation it was safe to say just that. He didn't get defensive and agreed to be open to talking about it with me for both our benefit for growth. Now when he talks about it I get a boner. LOL

I've tried to get George to wear a silky something or other for me and he just will not cooperate. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart