Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
views on chubby bears
just wandering whats yalls views on chubby bears with beards,im one myself and was wandering if anybody liked them,cant find anybody who does,should I keep a thick beard or get rid of it ,personally I like hairy guys

Although it's not my thing personally, I've known a LOT of guys that like them. Maybe you're not looking in the right places?

Hey buddy there's a lot of people into bears. We even have few members here who would give anything to meet someone like you. Twist is right you're not looking in the right places. Not every one is into twikish hairless pre-pubescent teenagers LOL. Don't look at my avatar hahahahaha it's not me it's my husband and yes he's a twikish hailess but not a teenager though Smile And as a bear, what do you like?

The beard is important. I like it short and kept. But oh yes, chubby bears are hot.

See I knew cuddly would have agreed Smile Kuddos Cuddly LOL

Yeah unfortunately a lot of bear types prefer to date other bears.

Few actually like skinny guys who are disfigured, being genetically mutated to have too little body hair.

So I admire bears from the distance, but rarely get up close and touch them Cry

You need to find a club or bar that caters to bear..you will find a lot of people who appreciate you exactly as you are....

Not really a turn on for me personally.

The most inprotant thing is that you choice you appearance to suit yourself not just to please somebody else.

pontiacgp Wrote:just wandering whats yalls views on chubby bears with beards,im one myself and was wandering if anybody liked them,cant find anybody who does,should I keep a thick beard or get rid of it ,personally I like hairy guys

For me, keep the beard Cody! Maybe during the hottest part of the year a good close trim might feel really good and still look hot. I like beards that are taken care of, even if grown out long. Do you use a clipper with guides? How do you like to keep your beard in general. Have you ever had a barber give you a facial to care for your beard? It's aMaZiNg!!!! Try it sometime for a special treat. You will NOT regret it. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Jake Wrote:See I knew cuddly would have agreed Smile Kuddos Cuddly LOL

I hope you don't mind me saying....but your husband is HOT! Wink

Bears aren't my thing personally, but everyone has their own thing. (why did I use the word thing twice in the same sentence? It sounds dumb...meh, I'm letting it ride!)