Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need major help
Ok so I met this person online. actually on Yahoo answers. I kept on posting the same question over and over again and the same person was telling me to stop and eventually they just said email them for help and more explanation because I wouldn't stop posting questions. So I did, and now we text. he knows where I live unfortunately. It was my fault, he never asked for it, I accidentally said it. Anyways he helps me with my ocd, any time I had a question. Im worried hes gunna come to my house and kill me. He has made NO advancements at all and has only helped me, he has never threatened me or has done anything suspicious. Nothing says he will do that. This person is actually head director of accessibilities in a major university. And he said he helped me because I was not stopping and that I seriously needed help at that time. I told him im worried he will harm me, he assured me he has no intention (of course anyone would say that). But this guy is who he says he is. 110% he is the head director of accessibilities, he even had to go through background checks for this job and the previous job. He is only helping me he said. and has no intention of anything. I am 21 years old, I know this sounds stupid because im a grown man. But im still worried. Anyone have any idea what I should do? Or if I should just relax an dim overthinking from my ocd.

Kackerlacka Wrote:...Or if I should just relax an dim overthinking from my ocd.
This.

I know that I should not, but I am going to anyways. I'll bite.

Why do you believe that he wants to kill you?

I assume you are being overly paranoid. I get that way too. Its from watching too many cop, crime, and news shows. If you are truly worried about him killing you, stop contacting him. Tell friends about him and how you feel. The more people that know of the connection between you and the man the less likely he will to kill you. I assume. It makes sure that people know that he was a threat. Or you can just get a baseball bat and keep it near you in the car, or at home, so that you are always prepared.

You have OCD. you need to get help for that. I would strongly suggest therapy.

Mind Therapy takes time and energy and you have to work it, but it is far, far more effective than just taking a pill.

This is one of those situations where you need a professional to sit you down and talk with you and highlight various aspects of this situation and have you reach your own conclusions.

NOID. NOID. <<< You have a pair of them. Wink

I think he sounds like a serial rapist murderer who buries people in his back yard. He's probably got a grave already dug waiting for you. He may have some of the victims from Malaysian Flight 370 in his freezer that he's eating off of.

Call the police, FBI and Homeland Security and report this guy. Once you do they'll make real sure you get the proper treatment for your OCD.

Virge Wrote:I think he sounds like a serial rapist murderer who buries people in his back yard. He's probably got a grave already dug waiting for you. He may have some of the victims from Malaysian Flight 370 in his freezer that he's eating off of.

Call the police, FBI and Homeland Security and report this guy. Once you do they'll make real sure you get the proper treatment for your OCD.

Virge,,, your just too darn funny..... I've got a spot already picked out for you in my basement!!! Right next to the jar of pickled eye-balls..... <Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee>
We Have Elvis !!

Sweety, this is the internet. By just posting, here or anywhere, you're leaving a footprint that anybody could follow, right to your doorstep. There simply aren't enough psychopathic murderer scumbags to be worried.

Yes, you need major help. And not from any internet chat board.

Find a good therapist and/or psychiatrist. Listen to them. I've read your history here, and I know how you feel about medications. Take what is prescribed by your doctor/therapist. And stop going off your medication. Yes, the meds have side effects, but more importantly they stop you from the type of behavior you're exhibiting now.

My only other advice is to find a good therapist to talk to about what bothers you. Not nameless, faceless people you can easily ignore and argue with online, A real person. A good therapist will help you immensely.