Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer nurse
If you thought the infamous Luka Magnotta was a freak, check this one out:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...ebook-post

One hospital to avoid

Being nice to a nurse is important. Some people act like nurses are their servants but they aren't. They are highly trained professionals that are there to help the patient be comfortable and alive, and keep the doctor informed of all changes. Like 99.99% of nurses would never purposely kill a patient. They understand that some patients are going to be annoying because the patient is scared or having problems coping. The same applies to the family. Most nurses are compassionate people who do the job because they like to help.

The nurses that usually kill patients on purpose are "Angels of Mercy" meaning the kill patients in pain of some kind. They kill them to end their suffering. This nurse though seems to be a psycho and did it to make her life easier.

hahaha! I laugh cuz I'm sitting here in the hospital now wondering if I pissed off any nurses yesterday.

My mom read the article and says that's why she could never be a nurse. Well people are hard enough to deal with.

Virge Wrote:hahaha! I laugh cuz I'm sitting here in the hospital now wondering if I pissed off any nurses yesterday.
[...]

Looll

Lesson #1: Be kind to your nurse or you may end up dead.

I empathize with her plight. Sick people get grumpy and a lot of them are down right nasty and mean.

But I would think after the first oh I don't 4 or 5 murders one would get the idea that maybe they are just not cut out for the intense customer service angle of nursing and go into something less stressful where murder is legal - like oh Politics.

My sister's a nurse. She hated patients call buttons because they treated her like a a flight attendant. I'm hungry. I'm cold. I'm thirsty. Can I have some soda? Fluff my pillows please. Oooo, my left arm is starting to go numb. Wah, wah, wah...

Nurses ares always caught between patients, patient's family's, (apologies to V's mom whom I'm sure is lovely and qualified) beastly doctor's from hell, nursing administration, and hospital administration. They're the first ones to blame, no matter the circumstance. It's almost a no win scenario.

That said, she never killed a patient. Can't imagine anyone killing someone else like that. That's taking "Anything to run the floor smoothly" to an entirely different level.