Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A-Z of Fear
[Image: flying-a-z-a-z-of-fear-animals-Favim.com-616105.jpg]

Wow, that's quite a list.

I'm curious how many people in here have phobias and what they are.

I don't think I have any to be honest.

is there a specific reason u posted this Bluestar ? how many do you have on this list ?

Fear of heights for me.

me too wolfpack - im so scared of heights, but every now and then I challenge it ...but end up scared to point of scared rigid and cant move lol

matty7 Wrote:me too wolfpack - im so scared of heights, but every now and then I challenge it ...but end up scared to point of scared rigid and cant move lol

Same here, it is the worst feeling. Sad

Me too matty and wolfpack....definitely a fear of heights for me as well....

I also have a fear of vomiting and choking ...I have sorta gotten past it over the years but it still lingers a bit...

East Wrote:Me too matty and wolfpack....definitely a fear of heights for me as well....

I also have a fear of vomiting and choking ...I have sorta gotten past it over the years but it still lingers a bit...

Awww the latter one must have been a terrible fear to have had East Sad

Wolfpack Wrote:Awww the latter one must have been a terrible fear to have had East Sad

Yeah...it was debilitating for a long time...I had to mash us an aspirin in a spoonful of jelly to swallow it...and then I was shamed into swallowing 12 or 13 horsepills once...which I did in one big gulp....

For the five minutes before I took them though I knew I was going to choke and die....

Now that I am thinking about it...I think that may be why I don't like oral sex....the choking thing...never made the connection until this minute....

It is amazing what we can learn about ourselves, never easy to face your fears but when you do you reach a deeper understanding about yourself.