Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lousy at these, but here goes...
I can barely introduce myself in real life (hello social anxiety disorder) and somehow, it's not much easier on the Internet.

My name is John and I'm 32 years old from Scranton, PA. If you've ever watched "The Office", that's the city I live in. I've been with my partner for over a decade and we have an adorable lady pug name Phoebe. I work for the government and my partner runs his own business. Everyone asks me why I don't work for him, but it wouldn't work out well. It would be like a "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" type situation.

I'm not sure what else to type. Oh, I have a huge crush on Jason Statham. I've seen all of his movies, but not for the violence....just to see if and when his shirt is coming off. Wink

Hi, I just read your other post first. Welcome to Gayspeak. i'm pretty new myself but it's a good group.

Welcome to GS! This place rocks for support and just to hang out and learn about other people and what not, great place to be.

Hi and welcome to GS - I agree about not working with the other half,,,way too stressfull under each other feet...at least you get to look forward to meeting up at the end of the work day too..

big thumbs up on the Jason Stratham thing too....Smile

Welcome to GS !!! I loved the movie "Mr. & Mrs. Smith", btw !!! - and can totally relate to the fighting part when working together. Smile LOVE the BF's, but NOT 24/7 !!! LOL

Welcome to GS!

You seemed to do a pretty good job introducing yourself. Welcome!

I also have a huge crush on Jason Statham! Him, Chris Evans, and Jake Johnson are very hot hot hot!

Hey John. Welcome. I hope that we don't lead you astray.....

From what you wrote in your other post.....I think it is definitely a good thing that you don't work with your partner.

(I actually do....my partner has worked with me for the last 25 years...so we see one another 24/7 about 360 days a year.)

Hello Wavey
Welcome to GS

Hey John! Hello Welcome to GS! Smile