Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi...
Hi there. I'm quite nervous about joining this forum even though I'm not really sure why. I'm also pretty excited...

Well here it goes... I'm 23 and I'm from Bulgaria (if anyone has even heard of it) and I've been in a monogamous relationship for more than 7 years now with an amazing guy. He's 26 and we're really great together even if we're experiencing different struggles most of which are coming from me and my insecurities. Well, what can I say, life is though and I'm not really good at handling it... I joined the forum mostly to see if other people are going through anything similar that I am and if I could get some good advice on how to manage with everything that's going on in my life (and in my head).

Welcome to GS!

Feel free to ask about whatever concerns you.

Hello Wavey you have found the right place to fit in Smile

Welcome and feel free to ask for any advice in order to change you from being worried to being happy and content.

Thanks guys Smile Where's the best place to post a thread to ask for advice?

Welcome to GS….

How about the Need Your Advice sub forum. Smile

Hey man, welcome. This is a thoughtful group and I am sure you will be made to feel at home. There is a thread specifically for advice... you may also want to search prior threads in case you find a story similar to yours and get more perspectives.

Welcome to GS Smile

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

welcome to the forums. I agree life can be hard but coming on GS and sharing can make things easier with all the good advice around