Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Car Accidents Caused by Hot Shirtless Guys
This article in the Onion cracked me up. Would that it were true! A handful of my friends have a running joke/contest about who spots the first hot shirtless guy every spring. Now we require photos.

It's so true ! I have always said to my boyfriend, "one day we will have an accident because of that" Oink

[Image: benjamin_godfre_car_wash_20120806_3.jpg]

Quote:“I was driving over to my sister’s place a few months ago when I noticed a unit of volunteer firefighters holding a carwash fundraiser,” said Hyde, who was recently involved in a collision after her sedan spun out across the median into oncoming traffic. “The last thing I remember was saying, ‘Come to mama,’ and then I woke up in a hospital bed.”

[Image: Picture_About_Male_Model_Freshman_Car_Wa...tyle_1.jpg]

* Drives right into fire hydrant*

[Image: Shirtless-guy1.jpg]

*veers into oncoming traffic*

Rareboy, I just had to turn the air conditioning on and it is 55 degrees outside!
I bid NO Trump!

I sometimes try to surreptitiously follow hot joggers when one jogs by. I'm not very good at it, since my car rarely fits on the jogging path.

Lex

yeah that could happen to me. he doesn't even have to have his shirt off. just a hot guy will do.

Recalling having a cute, shirtless young guy waving rather enthusiastically at me, which I of course returned, but he kept at it. I was starting to wonder if he was mentally challenged, til he approached my truck and told me I was going the wrong direction on a one-way street!

LOL Snifty!!!

Take a look at these:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i...out+shirts
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams