Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plumber's crack
So I've had this problem for as long as I remember. The pants I wear fit, they aren't to tight or too loose, but there's always a good chance of having my crack showing when getting up or while sitting or other circumstances. Belt's don't really do anything to help either. I think getting longer shirts might help, but I can't really find medium shirts that have a good length to them. (big and tall is too long)

Do you wear underwear, or do they slink down along with the pants?

Lex

I wear boxer briefs, the pants don't really slink down much. just enough for some of my crack to show, and so do my underwear.

Best that you go to a professional tailor and have your pants properly fit. Off the rack clothing often has such problems.

And don't forget to wear a properly fitting undershirt.
I bid NO Trump!

"properly fitting" undershirt?

^ you can actually get shirts that don't leave your crack exposed.....

On a lot of guys though.....I find plumber's butt to be a real turn-on.

I think it can be sexy too, but I don't want students to see it when I am subbing, or potential co-workers if I ever find a job.

All the answers so far are missing the primary causes of plumbers crack >>>
Not enough butt to hold up a pair of pants
AND OR
Too much gutt pushing a pair of pants down.
AND OR
Bad wardrobe choices. There are some makes of supposedly "cool" jeans etc that are made to have the urban sag factor.

All the advice given so far doesn't mean squat until these things are dealt with first.

And suspenders aren't a bad way to go if you're problem is just being thin. I must have a dozen pair.
[Image: sands-suspenders2.jpg]

My BF and I have this argument frequently... He thinks I wear too high waisted "grandma" jeans, while his low riser jeans shows off his plumber's crack to the world much to my embarrassment.

[Image: ce4db3b764055023c8583b76c87db629-360x540.jpg]