Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions please
Hi I'm knew at this, I have a gay brother and of course I am to, I have been in a monogomous relationship for
11 yrs, last night my brother sent me evidence of my Lover posting on a website, saying he was single living alone and 27yrs old
he also had his picture on his profile, I was taken aback by this and know I should confront him but he is away and will be back
next week. After seeing this profile. even though he really is away visiting family I know think he is also messing around while there. He is really 46yrs old. I am in Love with him and thought he was in Love with me, just stunned at this. I feel like throwing up, at the thought of all this.

First confront him face to face, and not over the phone. In a calm voice (I know is easier said then done, but try anyway) ask him if he have ever being with someone while in the relationship with you? don't mention the word "cheated" remain classy and stay classy! if he saids no, I love yous, and blah blah blah! then you show him all the proofs you already have! don't go by "so and so said" DO NOT accept any excuses such as he blaming you for his cheating; a typical reverse psychology most cheaters play into! and remember once a cheater always a cheater! I know is hard but the worse thing you can do in a confrontational situation is to argue and then loose your cool! stay classy and be classy! good luck.,

You can just say "Can we talk?" then pull up the page. He can take it from there.

Lex

Oh man,...I just want to give you a hug....

My advice...I would confront him immediately and ask him to explain himself to you. If he lies....you may have an even bigger problem on your hands....

I feel like you are still in a state of shock...you will probably go through a lot of different emotions....

I hope it works out for you both.....

Well doesn't that just suck.

I guess you can do one of two things. Ignore it and put it down to the 11 year itch or confront him with the evidence from your brother and explain how it came to be in your possession.

I am cynical. This all just has the telltale signs of another trolling, like Unsure17's posts.

You started two different threads with the same question. Your name is now permanently associated with Whattodo rather than a more lasting user ID that would be the norm for a member.

You added "I am honest" to you biography in your profile.

It just all feels like a setup. Your OP doesn't require any assistance or opinions. If it were real, you'd only be left with the question of forgiveness or rejection.

I'm not buying the persona.

I agree with the stay calm bit. I don't know the 'evidence' you have but there are a billion fake dating profiles out there. I've had numerous ones using my photos. Calm, sane discussion. Don't make any decisions on the spot. Hear him out and ask for space for a few days.

Rareboy Wrote:Well doesn't that just suck.

I guess you can do one of two things. Ignore it and put it down to the 11 year itch or confront him with the evidence from your brother and explain how it came to be in your possession.

This. A simple decision tree.

(Didn't I just say the same thing somewhere else.)

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I am cynical. This all just has the telltale signs of another trolling, like Unsure17's posts. ...
I have the same impression.

Annnnnnnnd crickets.