Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Dallas
Hey guys,

My friend who posts here just told me about this forum. I've known him IRL for at least a decade (probably met in AOL chat or IRC) and recently we found out we both posted on another gay forum. He just told me about this one and it looks a little more civilized so I'm game for some chat Smile

I'm partnered for 11 years and we're from the Philly area originally. Dallas has been really nice so far. We're both sort of in the geek category as far as interests go. I'm a computer nerd by most accounts but these things are also awesome: music, science & nature, artsy things.

I own a magnifying glass, a microscope, binoculars, a camera, and a telescope. If you need something inspected, I'm your man!

I'll upload a picture whenever that stops throwing errors I guess.

/wave

Hi JackBone! Welcome to GS Smile

I wish I could help you on the photos...I never know what to do or how to do it....I kinda fumble around 'til I get it. I am tech challenged LOL

Welcome JackBoneTX! I have also issues concerning profile picture upload.

Welcome to GS!

Enjoy the site.

Welcome to the Forum JackBoneTX. Enjoy your stay.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome to the forum Smile

Welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I don't know how I missed this intro thread when you came in. I backtracked from telling you to stop complaining about having a big ass to say WELCOME.

Welcome! My bestie lives in McKinney. Dallas is a great city. Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome to gs