Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skincare
Hello!

Not sure if this'll interest anyone but I've finished both of my main skincare videos that cover most basic concerns. There is no marketing nonsense and no makeup. I explain in the videos too that I don't sell any of the products, no contracts etc.

#1 Acne Care

#2 Advanced

Enjoyed the vids and sure they can benefit more than a few.

What about plain grape seed oil as a moisturizer for general skin care purposes where there aren't any other concerns.

palbert Wrote:Enjoyed the vids and sure they can benefit more than a few.

What about plain grape seed oil as a moisturizer for general skin care purposes where there aren't any other concerns.

Tis a great well rounded product. If you only use one thing it might aswell be grape seed oil.

All of us in the snowy frigid north have to deal with dry flaky skin during the winter. Back in September my Mom brought us LeEdge scraper blades and skin oils to use in the shower -- and stop using soap so much.

LeEdge blades are just 21st century version of the ancient Roman and Greek strigils that they scraped their skin with.

I'm hung on using it now. I can tell my skin all over looks better than it did last year at this time.

[Image: 1756-blue-270x270.jpg]

Here's what the Romans and Greeks used. If you find one at a flea market please send it to me. hahahah

[Image: roman-strigil.jpg-300x194.jpg]

Yeah it's just a manual exfoliator. Same idea as chemical ones.

BrianNorth Wrote:Yeah it's just a manual exfoliator. Same idea as chemical ones.

Yeah. I just like feeling like I just put on a "brand new Skin" every time I get out of the shower. I never used any chemicals. I'm going to stick with this, maybe try carving me a bigger blade.

Enjoying your videos Brian, keep up the good work! Smile

kidchameleon Wrote:Enjoying your videos Brian, keep up the good work! Smile

ty sir! I appreciate the love on social media too <3

Well Brian...we all should definitely be listening to what you're saying because you obviously have been doing something right.

Now, could you do one abut how to get eyes as deep blue sea gorgeous as yours?

Rareboy Wrote:Well Brian...we all should definitely be listening to what you're saying because you obviously have been doing something right.

Now, could you do one abut how to get eyes as deep blue sea gorgeous as yours?

You're way too kind Smile. I was stoked to do these as holy hell companies spend a ton of money targeting the gay consumer. Lots of bs marketing shit in skincare. PATENTED PEPTIDE PEPPLEX FORMULA SMOOTHES LIKE NOTHING ELSE.

I was going to suggest vodka but I don't want someone getting smashed at my expense Tongue.