Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I am Tsukuyomi
...So, I just put random things about myself in these, right? I'm not very good with introductions. ^_^'

-I am a gamer. I can't really pick a favorite game, though.
-I love pixel art.
-My favorite superhero is Sailor Moon.
-I am a rather aloof individual. (As in, one time I somehow managed to miss out on police coming into the school building and, just across the hall, arresting someone for assaulting a teacher. Not even kidding.)

Not sure what else to say. Sorry if it was underwhelming.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

And your intro was very nice and informative.

Tsukuyomi, are you a Itachi's fan or you mention the god of moon in Japan. Anyway, welcome to GS.

Hello Wavey welcome to GS

Welcome to GS!

[emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] welcome

Welcome to GaySpeak Tsukuyomi, I think we might get along Tongue

2 random quests, feel free to answer or not.
A) do you create your own pixel art, or just enjoy the aesthetic, and
B) have you seen Sailor Moon Crystal, and what did you think of it?

shirogane Wrote:Tsukuyomi, are you a Itachi's fan or you mention the god of moon in Japan. Anyway, welcome to GS.

I'm honestly not sure what your referring to when you say "Itachi's." I was just referring to the aforementioned Shinto moon deity.

kidchameleon Wrote:Welcome to GaySpeak Tsukuyomi, I think we might get along Tongue

2 random quests, feel free to answer or not.
A) do you create your own pixel art, or just enjoy the aesthetic, and
B) have you seen Sailor Moon Crystal, and what did you think of it?

A. I usually make my own avatars. I also tried to make a texture pack for Minecraft once, if that counts.
B. Yes. Ehhhhhh... it was okay. Not really bad, but nothing I'd watch religiously.

Tsukuyomi Wrote:A. I usually make my own avatars. I also tried to make a texture pack for Minecraft once, if that counts.
B. Yes. Ehhhhhh... it was okay. Not really bad, but nothing I'd watch religiously.

That's cool Smile I don't see why it wouldn't count lol. I've dabbled in a lot of 8-bit spriting, but I haven't really used any of it for anything. Mainly because I'm not very good yet xD

Yeah, I've only seen the first two episodes... but I didn't enjoy it in the way I hoped I would. I think it was just too "static" compared to the original anime. Plus, the fact that they used CG for Usagi's transformation sequence was depressing...

Tsukuyomi Wrote:I'm honestly not sure what your referring to when you say "Itachi's." I was just referring to the aforementioned Shinto moon deity.

So you mean Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto. Uchiha itachi is a character from "Naruto", i think you've heard of it and he have a skill called Tsukuyomi, that's all. :biggrin: