Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shaved
I recently thought about shaving my entire body. Are other guys or girls into smooth? I hate body hair on myself but don't mind on others

Think stubble.

Once you shave you have to do it again and again and again.

Too much trouble.
I bid NO Trump!

I like bodyhair if it's the kind that looks straight and lays down, creating a nice little nature trail, I could bury my face in that. I do not like the type that looks coarse and frizzy (think Tom Seleck).

Anyways, instead of shaving I'd just do a trim. I sometimes use the smallest attachment on my trimmers, so there's still some hair there, it's just not bushy. Grown men look ridiculous when they're shaven to look like little boys.

The only exception is back or shoulder hair, you'll need to wax that mess!

i love body hair on a guy. i don't have a problem with naturally smooth guys, although i do strongly prefer hairy. BUT, a guy who has hair and who shaves it off, i find that a turn off.

I have some body hair myself, I like it on another guy as well. Oooh hairy legs,arms,chest..............sorry my mind was wandering, hehe :p

Shaved is a turn off. I am OK with naturally smooth but shaving the pubes.....ewwwww.... it looks gross to me. I think hair on a guy is sexy but no matter what. ..there
must be pubes.

Well I wrote this post bc I'm training for a marathon and I know lot of runners, bikers and swimmers that shave. I figure it's also something that may benefit me but also I want to feel the effect of total smoothness

BaseballFan Wrote:Well I wrote this post bc I'm training for a marathon and I know lot of runners, bikers and swimmers that shave. I figure it's also something that may benefit me but also I want to feel the effect of total smoothness
Women and children have no hair. I like adult men....alot....

Well good for you. It's a good thing I'm not trying to attract you.

BaseballFan Wrote:Well good for you. It's a good thing I'm not trying to attract you.

it wouldn't matter if you had hair or not...I would not be interested anyway. I love men who know who they are...it is a major turn on and very sexy...