Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we want a full family
Hallo to all of you guys!!!
How are you?
My name is John and I’m from Belgium!
Me and my partner are together for already 5 years! We are ready to go further!
We would like to complete our family…we lack a child…but want to become the best daddies in the world..How do you think how can we complete our family and make it full???

Get a cat. Wink

Um...adopt?

Lex

Are you married? I would think official adoption procedures would put a premium on that.

Have you talked with the adoption officials or agencies?

You might consider speaking to a law firm specializing in adoptions.

Borg69 Wrote:Get a cat. Wink

That's not to be underestimated! You will get many of the same flavors... shit on your floor, incessant whining, and sporadic bouts of love followed by vicious ankle-biting.

Catmilk

If you're going to do it right -- you should make up a long range plan and begin preparing yourselves for the roles you'll have to play for 20 years of your life. You'll be 55 when you can once again have a house to yourself.

One of you will need to be the #1 parent, staying at home the most, caring for children and all that goes with it.

My Man and I are committed to having children in 6-8 years and we started growing into our roles as future parents 3 years ago when we talked about the question above. In a few days he'll have his PhD in psychology and will be making way more than I ever could after I get a degree in geology/mining. The choice was obvious -- I was the one who would have to alter my career plans and I'm doing it as I finish school. It also is a plus for me that I've been changing diapers and caring for nephews and nieces since I was 13 and loved doing it. I'll be able to make an income from home running a bed and breakfast and doing other things that are flexible and less demanding of my time than a conventional job.

The reason we'll be waiting an additional 6-8 years is to build up savings for the future and to be sure -- after we marry in 7 months that there's no possibility of us breaking up. We've even talked about and agreed on how we'll handle things IF our marriage goes bad and we do break up.

Once kids come into the equation nothing in your life will be about "you" for 20 years. Get ready. make a plan.
We even bought a house across the street from a school they kids will go to for 13 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as for Borg's comment about getting a cat....
get two...and a couple of dogs as well... make sure you get dogs that need and demand walks and exercise and demand attention around the clock.

And get on good terms with people with babies so you can learn the actual care of them.

Jerk off into a turkey baster and find a surrogate to carry the child.

I'm happy for you, if you really wanna adopt a child I guess you should ask Virge, he seems to know a lot

Borg69 Wrote:Get a cat. Wink
JackBoneTX Wrote:That's not to be underestimated! You will get many of the same flavors... shit on your floor, incessant whining, and sporadic bouts of love followed by vicious ankle-biting.
Catmilk

lol I have a cat but I never let it go inside the house since I'm a bit allergic to their fur
and one friendly reminder, children didn't make you sneeze like crazy because of their fur Roflmao

John1673 Wrote:Hallo to all of you guys!!!
How are you?
My name is John and I’m from Belgium!
Me and my partner are together for already 5 years! We are ready to go further!
We would like to complete our family…we lack a child…but want to become the best daddies in the world..How do you think how can we complete our family and make it full???

You can either adopt or use the services of surrogate mother

thank you all fo support and giving advice!!!
we were thinking of both surrogacy and adoption...
has anybody of you tried at least one of the options???