Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone :)
Hello everyone, Im Lhander, 36 of age and im from philippines. Im new here obviously ;p. Well... Im a kind of person that easy to be with, friendly, caring, sweet, warm hearted, good listener, loving and passionate. I am sensitive of feelings of others and devoted in everything I do, specially with my partner... that if I have one but Apparently I don’t :p... I love Cooking, singing, playing some online games if I have spare time, surfing the net, watching movies, going out with friends sometimes, i love camping, Reading books, composing some songs, playing some instrument, Listening to any genre of music because I love music. Im looking forward to meet new friends here and also a special someone. For me, im not into looks of a person or whatever status in life, because I myself is not perfect too. Heart is the most important for me. Because for me LOVE is not we always think in our mind, LOVE is what we feel in our heart.

I guess Im being too dramatic or corny I should say. Anyway guys, cheers and have a great day or evening to all of you. Wink

welcome to GS, enjoy your stay Smile

Thanks araya

Welcome to GS!

welcome Smile

Thanks palbert and jackbonetx Wink

Thank you guys

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Wow you seem like someone with many talents. ^^

Welcome! (I'm pretty new myself)

Welcome kababayan! Confusedmile: