Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have my first lesbian crush but how should I go about seeing if she feels the same
I met this sexy stud on a online dating site a couple weeks ago and we exchanged numbers on Sunday. She really wanted to meet me so she offered to stop by and smoke some weed with me after she got off work on Tuesday. She stopped by and she smoked with me and we hung out for maybe 20 mins because she had to get up 4 work at 5am. She's 27 and I'm 22. I am also bisexual and she is my first official lesbian crush. (I've only slept with a girl once &that was my bff.) I have no idea how to go about things with her, but I do want to get closer as a friend with her and hopefully something more. She points out that I am young but she thinks I'm cool and sexy. (I agree) lol anyways how do I show her that i am open to getting to know each other more to see of we could possibly become something more. I really like her energy her ambition and she's family oriented and is funny. If we dnt ever become a couple I still want her in my life as a close friend. That's how much I like her energy.

Call her and ask if she wants to hang out with you sometime this weekend. Grab a bite to eat, go see a movie,,,, go clubbing or bowling,, etc.

Don't be shy about initiating contact,, she may be setting by the phone hoping you call.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

no means to be insensitive, but I already had enough of these kind of thread!
I answer like so many of them and kinda giving the same answer
even my 12y.o. brother won't ask me this kind of question lol

I think your doing ok without any advice from us, if you have already hung out and she thinks your cool then I don't see anything that's says she doesn't want to hang around more - yes you are young for her in a sexual kind of way but things can change

araya Wrote:no means to be insensitive, but I already had enough of these kind of thread!
I answer like so many of them and kinda giving the same answer
even my 12y.o. brother won't ask me this kind of question lol

I understand that you have seen these threads many time but as the original poster has just joined and tried to ask for advice then people on gayspeak do just that - this is new site to VirGo and telling people you are bored of them by there second post will make them leave and put off other people building up the nerve to join too - if the thread is not for you then you are not obliged to shut it down - maybe not posting would have been better