Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promised pictures about my new dog
Hello,

after some problems with my life I had somewhat forgotten about this website, when all of a sudden I saw it in my e-mail and remembered I promised to post pictures so here they finally are

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

more pictures!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Adorable! Smile

They could easily wrap me around their paws and get me to do anything for them...I love dogs. Your pups are too cute for words....

I love both dogs and cats...does anyone else love both? Usually it is one or the other...

I actually love all animals except snakes and alligators...I was gonna just say reptiles but I do find some lizards charming

Gorgeous! Now take care of them or you'll have to answer to me!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I only own 1 of the little doggies though!

I love cats to, unfortunately I'm allergic to them, insects though, got a big fear of them.

havikryan Wrote:I only own 1 of the little doggies though!

I love cats to, unfortunately I'm allergic to them, insects though, got a big fear of them.

Is he the cutie in the last pic of the first set of five?

I know a lot of people who are allergic to cats. I had an allergy problem with my long hair Himalayan but only when I had him snuggled up close to my face mostly...

East Wrote:Is he the cutie in the last pic of the first set of five?

I know a lot of people who are allergic to cats. I had an allergy problem with my long hair Himalayan but only when I had him snuggled up close to my face mostly...

yes that's correct.

these pictures were taken when they were still in the care of the breeder so I also took pictures of the other dogs because they look so cute

well when it's Christmas i'll be taking care of 2 cats because their owners are going on a vacation, this is to see how I will react to them, the cats are ''ragdoll cats''

that is so adorable!

Don't know if it will help you, but I take Claritin (loratidine) when I have to be around cats and it helps a lot with the allergy.
I bid NO Trump!