Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betwixed in Between
I need some advice on something. I have a very good boyfriend who treats me like gold. It's really funny because it seems that when you're single it's hard to meet someone.But the minute you're involved the other guys crawl out of the woodwork.Here's my problem.Me and my boyfriend go to Panera's for coffee in the mall and there is a very cute young barista who works there.Everytime he serves me I can tell there is an instant attraction between us.He often makes light conversation with me but it's the way he looks at me.I often catch him sneaking looks at me when I'm sitting down talking to my boyfriend. Then I thought to myself that if I was unattached I'd probably never meet a guy like that.It's either feast or famine. Now I would never cheat on my boyfriend because he is so good to me and I'd have to be out of my mind to jeopardize that.But recently when we were in bed I brought up the subject of Menage a trois. He said he had never tried it before.I told him that I had in the past.He didn't give his opinion one way or the other but he seemed interested to listen.

Now,what's wrong with me? I finally met a guy who treats me the way I wanted to be treated my whole life and I'm considering the possibility of getting into a threesome with this other guy if he's interested.Why can't I just resist temptation and be truly thankful for what I have.I was always complaining that I could never meet the right guy and now that I have I'm willing to bring someone else into the mix.What should I do ?

I was led into a few 3 ways when I was real gullible and younger. There's no way in hell I'd even think of jeopardizing the relationship I have now by even thinking about a 3 way. All you're really doing is trying to find a way to screw the barrista and feel less guilty about doing it than you would if you do it behind your BF's back. Good luck with that. It's sorta like getting a gun and shooting your relationship in the foot so you can use the blood for lube.

Virge pretty much covered my thoughts on this.

Monogamy is a choice. If it's what he wants from you, and you're not able or willing to give it, then chances are it's just not going to last, no matter how much you want it to.

Words to the wise: Don't screw up something good.

You're allowed to look, but how much are you really into your boyfriend (other than "he's so good to me!") if you're being tempted by the barista?

guys always want what they can't have.
but once they get it then its over.

if your boyfriend is smart then hes going to pick up on this. I hope he wants the same thing.

so you find love then you destroy it.

so whats the point of looking for love again?

i don't get gay guys

look at the menu but don't order anything from it

regret comes last Smile

Quote: It's sorta like getting a gun and shooting your relationship in the foot so you can use the blood for lube.

Can't improve on this advice.

OP, are you sure you are not putting too much into it? Baristas are professional flirts. They make their money that way just like bartenders do. Of course you will be back for coffee with all those cute looks, right?

And just to toss another wet blanket, my experience with three ways is that they are seldom that fulfilling, but your mileage may vary.
I bid NO Trump!

He's at least open to a three-way. Is he open to an open relationship?

Lex