Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Me
Nice to meet everyone. I am a straight guy, but I have my guy fetishes. I am not one to really share anything right now. I am mainly looking for friends, especially people close to me. Feel free to ask me anything.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy you! Welcome Smile

A straight guy with guy fetishes . . .

Now, this, I gotta hear -- so, welcome to the forum and DO TELL!

Welcome KyuuryuuBlue!

No pressure. Take your time and talk to us when you feel comfortable. In the meantime you can rack up some posts, giving advice, commenting on posts, posting humor, etc. We're an easy going bunch, I think. If you get too much unwanted attention from lurkers about your sexuality ignore them when possible, but if they pester you too much let us know about it. That kind of harassment doesn't fly here. With most of us it's good natured fun.

There are perks when you stay, become part of the family here, and your post count increases. Here's some good info from our adorable member BlueStar: New Member Info

Glad you're here. Your's sounds like an interesting story.

xx

Welcome to GS !!! Another "Blue" here??? What's up with that?

Sheesh... to be popular around here you either have to be Blue or have 3 fingers! Wink

I too am curious as to your "guy fetish". Jump on in! The rest of us who aren't blue, Tri-Handed, or have flippers will try to keep up! Smile

Well.... Welcome!

Wow! Now we have 2 straight gay friendly guys with fetishes.

https://gayspeak.com/member.php?u=21440

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS and I have to say I'm curious about this 'guy fetish' of yours too,LOL. :p

Ask you anything?????

Please expand on your guy fetishes.......I'm intrigued......

Rareboy Wrote:Ask you anything?????

Please expand on your guy fetishes.......I'm intrigued......

Ditto -- I think we're all curious what you mean by that. But, as Stevie says, take your time. Whatever you feel comfortable with.

This is a social forum -- not a hook-up site. We're here to talk w/ one another, share opinions, help people when they ask -- that sort of thing. We also like to play around, be silly, salacious at times, occasionally perhaps even rude. But, hey, we're human -- and it isn't all 'serious business' right?