Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hello everyone, my name is Nguyen. I'm 18 years old with a very old-fashioned mind (my friends told me that I always easily angry and irritated like an old man, lol Tongue). There is a lot of feelings inside of me but I will never show it since I always keep energetic, happy and a smile all the times on my face. I was described as a crazy guy too because sometimes, I have said a lot of nonsense things and do a lot of weird actions. But because I'm asian, I think that's alright for us, non?
I love learning languages, currently, I'm learning French and Greek since I really love France and Greece. My others hobbies is singing and dancing (and yeah, it's not singing and dancing in the club.).
I am talking too much, aren't I? So I will stop here. Thank you very much for reading my topic. I hope that I will meet a lot of good friends on this site.
Good day.

Welcome to the forum HR. How can you have said too much when you've hardly said anything at all? As for irritable old men -- well, we have every good reason to be as irritable as we like.

Hi Nguyen, one of my best friends is from Viet Nam and how you describe yourself is exactly how he is. I have to always be telling him to slow down and cool the drama. He laughs and admits that is how he is. He said it is not an uncommon thing for Vietnamese. He is just so full of energy and life and it is often infectious. Sometimes it annoys others, however, but not me.

Welcome and I hope we get to know you better here.

A Vietnamese person here, same age and city as me, maybe i know you 1blue1. Welcome to this site.
I think maybe we have run into each other, Saigon is small after all.

I have a girl (vietnamese) friend, she's so nice and well, energetic Smile

does that make me crazy too? lol -well, I am but I think I hate to admit it-

welcome to GS, enjoy your stay

sincerely,

fellow south east asian guy Smile

Welcome!!!!!

Welcome to GS Smile

Make good friends you will, including me or not, your choice Wink

Welcome to GS Wavey

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome and enjoy. Xyxwave