Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Winter Solstice!
It's not like I celebrate it in some spectacular way or anything, but, to me, someone who doesn't like cold, damp weather, the Solstice gives me hope. I light some candles, incense, my bong ... From this point onward the days will gradually get longer. Now *that's* something worth celebrating!

[Image: winter_solstice_pivato.jpg]

I used to love the shorter days and I loved the night life...I got to boogie...on the disco 'round ah yea...

but now I'm with you MikeW. Nice bright spot on the matter. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

i celebrate the fact that summer is 5 months away. i live for the summer. i should move some place where there are no seasons except summertime.

Bring on summer.... t-shirts/vests and shorts. ;-)

been living in tropical region all my life, I went to EU and australia few times but it's always on summer, so never see snow too all my life

meridannight Wrote:i celebrate the fact that summer is 5 months away. i live for the summer. i should move some place where there are no seasons except summertime.

live on the tropical region lol

it's always summer here, wet and dry summer

This is also one of my favourite days.......I am tired of long nights already....more sunlight hours please.

ck86 Wrote:Bring on summer.... t-shirts/vests and shorts. ;-)

Shorts, no shirt!

Long live summer!

I'm also very happy that the momentum is now heading in the right direction.

reaper Wrote:Shorts, no shirt!

Long live summer!

I'm also very happy that the momentum is now heading in the right direction.

No shirts.....even better!

Seems like it has come so quickly this year. Don't know whether it is because they have fiddled with the clocks and jogged my sense of time or what, but it just does not seem like it should be this late in the year.

In RE the pressing issue of the moment: No shirts. No shorts.
I bid NO Trump!

I like winter just fine, but happy zodiacally significant day, and all that. Wink