Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Come Out

Check the video out Smile.

I've been inspired to hit up this topic by the sheer number of posts here, on reddit and messages I've been getting from people panicked about coming out over the holidays. It seems to be a common thing to do and not an overly bad idea as if you can come out and then return to school your family has time to process.

Anyway I'd love to hear if you notice any changes with this video. I've been working hard on tying to put more energy into the content so it's more enjoyable to watch a serious topic.

Some great advice!!

Your hair looks great although I love your natural look too.

I hate the hair. Sad Sorry! It's too much! Highlights would have looked better IMO.

I'll probably love it when it grows out. I like that 80s dark roots and lite tips look... Corey Hart or Limahl.

Let this thread serve as a warning to anyone who would abruptly change their hair on us.

Ummm... I'm going with "natural" too! [Image: nod.gif]

I liked the video but on a technical note I think the focus was a bit off of your face. I'm guessing you already know that since you edited it though Smile

Borg69 Wrote:I hate the hair. Sad Sorry! It's too much! Highlights would have looked better IMO.

I'll probably love it when it grows out. I like that 80s dark roots and lite tips look... Corey Hart or Limahl.

JackBoneTX Wrote:Let this thread serve as a warning to anyone who would abruptly change their hair on us.

Ummm... I'm going with "natural" too! [Image: nod.gif]

I liked the video but on a technical note I think the focus was a bit off of your face. I'm guessing you already know that since you edited it though Smile

Rareboy Wrote:Some great advice!!

Your hair looks great although I love your natural look too.

Jury is out on the hair haha. I don't mind it I guess? I let my subscribers vote on a colour as something fun to say thanks for hitting 1k subs Smile. I'll probably gettin' er trimmed soon and going back some shade of brown.

Yeahhh the focus is off. I was so proud of this video beyond that. It's weird as the first thing I do is focus lock and disable auto focus. It must've misfired right as I clicked off.