Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poop Meditation
So when I go number 2 I like to sorta meditate at the same time. Like...I imagine all the negative energy coming out of me as well. It's like the few minutes to myself to empty my tummy is also a few minutes I can spend to clear my head of negative. You know...pooping is kinda symbolic to getting rid of negative thoughts and energy. Well so I had a thought...

When my tummy is upset and I'm having some troubles...you know a lot of people are grumpy and irritable when they're constipated and having tummy troubles. Well it's a lot harder to poop mediate when you're having tummy problems. And it's interesting because outside of toilet troubles it's also a lot harder to try to relieve negative thoughts when you're just in a bad place.

I dunno..it's funny how things work like that.

Shakin

Spencer, you are in very good company indeed: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/10/2...65171.html

[Image: martinluther_ent-lead__200x212,0.jpg]

Martin Luther famously suffered from constipation and spent a great deal of time "meditating." Fewer people have been more influential in world history.

Your post raises and interesting question. Is excrement "negative"? That is a commonly held view, but if you think about it, the matter that remains is what we cannot use. Either excess or indigestible material like cellulose. When we pass it on, it becomes nutrient for other creatures and the soil. It is part of the green thing.

Interesting thread.

Fascinating! I wish I had known this when I was learning about Martin Luther at school.

Unfortunately the moment I started thinking about whether or not pooping was actually negative or not I was done doing my business. I suppose in some ways it's both, it's smelly and makes you uncomfortable but without it you couldn't have those moments of quiet contemplation and wonderful free feeling afterwards. Much like the idea that you can't know happiness until you've known sadness. Then there's also those with the poop fetish to consider...I guess it all depends on perspective. Big Grin

I chuckled when I read this topic.

For me, I always go number 1 and 2 in a relaxing pace. I just sit on the stall and let everything go slowly. So in a sense it is also "medication". My brother once complained me "What took you so long just for peeing".

I can think of almost no other physical or existential pleasure outside of orgasm than having a perfect shit.

Excrement is a subject that most people don't place much emphasis on until the toilet backs up. Then it's the most important topic of the day!!!!!

When my one remaining brain cell has time to contemplate the depths of thought which one can achieve while setting on the toilet,,, it rarely delves further than what the texture of the toilet paper will feel like on my ass (smile)....

Just having a little fun here... <fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>
We Have Elvis !!

I am certain someone gives a shit.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

And here I am trying to get a list of ingredients together to make fruitcake.
I bid NO Trump!

Half a page in and already This Thread Delivers™

It's my new favorite

I guess if you are having a bad day you can just pop a laxative and poop your way to victory. *jealous*

I spend as little time pooping as possible. It's like a well-orchestrated paratrooper drop. If I linger I could be shot down!

[Image: Moving-animated-picture-of-parachute.gif]

Hrm, I wonder if viewing your poop as negativity would ruin anal sex for you. If they were into that sort of thing, I mean...