Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Station / Filling Station Attendant Wearing Boots
I like gas station or filling station attendant who are wearing a shirt, shorts and of course, boots like combat boots, high cut steel toe boots or logger boots. They are turned on for me. I once saw a picture of a gas station attendant guy wearing boots and this outfit while attending to his customer filling his car with gas fuel but unfortunately I lost the picture and so now I am trying to find if there are people who saw attendants in this outfit and if you can please share their picture on here. Thanks!

RideRideRide

Flirty-wink-smiley

Dogrun

OK, you just won the weird contest.
I bid NO Trump!

Best I could do.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/e2e565efae7bf...o1_500.jpg

A friend of mine in high school worked as a gas jockey for a while. He had a nice body and would work shirtless in good weather. The line for gas would be out onto the street, so I don't think the OP is the only one who has a gas jockey fetish.

That said, that was in a rural town 25 years ago. The vast majority of service station employees where I live now speak barely enough English to complete the transaction, and (separately) are rarely the stuff of fantasy, but I'm grateful we're one of the few states where they still exist. Many of these stereotypical encounters (pizza delivery and landscapers fall into the same category) best remain in your head (or in pr0n).

There's always "Fred" with his infamous tires:

[Image: post-22656-0-54079200-1365632019.jpg]

[Image: SC234306.jpg]

[Image: original.jpg]

[Image: Guy+and+Tires+.jpg]

[Image: SC234310.jpg]

Thanks for the picture hope to see more especially in shorts and boots...

ShiftyNJ Wrote:A friend of mine in high school worked as a gas jockey for a while. He had a nice body and would work shirtless in good weather. The line for gas would be out onto the street, so I don't think the OP is the only one who has a gas jockey fetish.

The best ones are the young guys that work at the farm supply stores. They like to show how masculine they are while wearing their tight jeans, and most have nice muscles from lifting heavy stuff all day. They're usually rednecks but as long as they keep quiet and flex those muscles it's all good. Drool-smiley

Mmmmm Hmm ........ wait, what were we talkin' about again? LOL

Shouldn't have clicked on this post...other activities to engage in....signs out of GS ;-)

[Image: 6a0105349ca980970c011570364333970b-320wi]

There aren't a lot of pics of guys pumping it.......

Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:The best ones are the young guys that work at the farm supply stores. They like to show how masculine they are while wearing their tight jeans, and most have nice muscles from lifting heavy stuff all day. They're usually rednecks but as long as they keep quiet and flex those muscles it's all good. Drool-smiley

Mmmmm Hmm ........ wait, what were we talkin' about again? LOL

That's what this was, an Agway dealer with gas pumps out front. We don't have such things where I live now.