Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrived in Bree
It is distinctly different, this city of men.

Having traveled west several days through the blasted lands of vast emptiness, it is a surprise to find there is civilization, even though it is only human civilization so far from the woodlands of Mirkwood.

Fortunately our travels were mercifully quiet, as there were no trolls or ogres to impede our progress through lands which should have been crawling with them. The inns were more that sufficient, even down right comfortable. The weather was clear, albeit colder than this elf is accustomed too.

The very land appears to understand that an Elf has arrived, as yesterday the land wore its dress whites, clearly a sign of welcome.

Still uncertain what to think of the unnecessary freezing of perfectly good water.

Anyways, just a quick note to let everyone know I have arrived in Bree and that all is quiet. I will need a bit of a rest, needless to say. Once I am rested I will write more.

happy to see you have arrived safely , have a good rest then see what Bree has to offer an Elf

Glad to hear that you have arrived safely.

... and the new adventures begin! Smile

enjoy your rest, friend!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Wishing you all the good luck in the world, Bowyn.
I bid NO Trump!

Hey Bowyn,happy to hear from you. Glad you made it with no interference from orcs or trolls. I wish you all the best in your new adventure.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

all settled in?

Settled? No. Invested - yes.

I doubt I will feel settled for a couple three years. It took about 5 years for me to feel settled in the last place I moved to (where I lived nearly 18 years).

Considering I have the State ID thing, the medicaid, the social security filed, the EBT Card and - most important symbol of my dedication to staying in this town, a Public Library Card at the nearest library... We can say I am invested...

Doesn't feel like home - yet. I'm still feeling like the only elf in the village.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Settled? No. Invested - yes.

I doubt I will feel settled for a couple three years. It took about 5 years for me to feel settled in the last place I moved to (where I lived nearly 18 years).

Considering I have the State ID thing, the medicaid, the social security filed, the EBT Card and - most important symbol of my dedication to staying in this town, a Public Library Card at the nearest library... We can say I am invested...

Doesn't feel like home - yet. I'm still feeling like the only elf in the village.

I'm sure you'll adjust fine dear, you can be the village wizard and teach the common folk about the arcane arts :3