Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infusing positivety into your 2015!
Hey guys!

Lately I have found myself trying to be more positive in life. I am starting to recognize a lot of distortions I have made when I am depressed. One way of overcoming negative thoughts is to bring in the positive!

I made a video explaining what I am going to do to infuse positive thoughts in my life! Can you guys please watch and tell me what you think ? I found these tips through friends and on the internet.

I know some of you may remember me from before when I was struggling to get over a break up. Well I am still struggling but I am better Smile But that is for another post lol. Let me know what you do to stay positive! Let's get a discussion going Smile A healthy mind leads to a healthy life Smile

Ummm girrrrl keep rocking Taylor Swift songs... I loved your video and the message behind it, you're cute Big Grin

As far for me, I love listening to music a lot. I listen to indie stuff most of the time, they kinda put a smile on my face. Also I love to exercise and just think positive. Mostly that what I do to keep my positive energy in and out, and I always try my best to "infuse" my positive energy into others.

edhued Wrote:Ummm girrrrl keep rocking Taylor Swift songs... I loved your video and the message behind it, you're cute Big Grin

As far for me, I love listening to music a lot. I listen to indie stuff most of the time, they kinda put a smile on my face. Also I love to exercise and just think positive. Mostly that what I do to keep my positive energy in and out, and I always try my best to "infuse" my positive energy into others.

hehe Big Grin

I love that idea, infusing positive energy into others Smile I will start doing that Smile As for exercise... I'm going to start hitting the gym again soon Smile Perhaps even join a badminton league Smile

Good for you. Try also keeping a journal in which you record one positive thing each day.

positivity is a great thing!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm positive of this: you are very cute. Love the accent, too. Eh?

Google apparently can't translate Canadian to English. So I have no idea what you were saying. Lets see, your hair is too long. Get a hair cut you hippy. oh and Pull up your pants! :tongue:

Your ideas are good ones. If they work for you then go for it. I try to inject humor in my life in order to get around the depression months.... You have a cute little giggle laugh and appear to see humor in something... That's a good thing.

Darius Wrote:I'm positive of this: you are very cute. Love the accent, too. Eh?

oh yea ? Do I really sound that canadian Tongue lmao

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Google apparently can't translate Canadian to English. So I have no idea what you were saying. Lets see, your hair is too long. Get a hair cut you hippy. oh and Pull up your pants! :tongue:

Your ideas are good ones. If they work for you then go for it. I try to inject humor in my life in order to get around the depression months.... You have a cute little giggle laugh and appear to see humor in something... That's a good thing.

Humor is a great idea Smile It always feels better when I laugh Big Grin

I applaud your efforts and I think it is a great theme for the year to come...and life in general...I have done it myself and it works.