Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go ahead. Admit ya done it
This vid really tells why I like GS cuz this shit never happens in here. Since I joined there's only been one guy get pervy on me and he was pretty polite about it.

LOL...I have never even been on any of those gay dating sites to even look.....

..but here is what cracks me up.

I have heard one person after the other talk about how fake this or that is and how you can't meet anybody....

So...many years ago...me and my BF had a fantasy we wanted to fulfill so I went on a very large site that has mostly straight people but also gay...put up pics and an ad that said exactly what we wanted...I get LOTS of immediate responses and meet a few of the guys right away...we all fucked...fantasy more than fulfilled...it was easy peasy....

The other thing I don't get...how do so many people "know" they are "good looking"?????

Isn't that subjective? I could never say that or even think it....it is so foreign to me. That would actually be the guy I would avoid if I ever looked for one online. When the bar closed and I had my work done we had these local gay papers sometimes I would read and the classifieds were full of self described "good looking guys"...like how do they know? Did they do a survey?

East Wrote:When the bar closed and I had my work done we had these local gay papers sometimes I would read and the classifieds were full of self described "good looking guys"...like how do they know? Did they do a survey?

You just know....*puts on sunglasses*

East Wrote:LOL...I have never even been on any of those gay dating sites to even look.....

..but here is what cracks me up.

I have heard one person after the other talk about how fake this or that is and how you can't meet anybody....

So...many years ago...me and my BF had a fantasy we wanted to fulfill so I went on a very large site that has mostly straight people but also gay...put up pics and an ad that said exactly what we wanted...I get LOTS of immediate responses and meet a few of the guys right away...we all fucked...fantasy more than fulfilled...it was easy peasy....

The other thing I don't get...how do so many people "know" they are "good looking"?????

Isn't that subjective? I could never say that or even think it....it is so foreign to me. That would actually be the guy I would avoid if I ever looked for one online. When the bar closed and I had my work done we had these local gay papers sometimes I would read and the classifieds were full of self described "good looking guys"...like how do they know? Did they do a survey?

I think their mums have a lot to answer for, Eastie... lol.

Or maybe they were told by other people they were good looking. Or maybe they thought it was a sales pitch. Or maybe they were genuinely narcissistic and in love with themselves. Who knows?

princealbertofb Wrote:I think their mums have a lot to answer for, Eastie... lol.

RoflRoflRofl

Quote:Or maybe they were told by other people they were good looking. Or maybe they thought it was a sales pitch. Or maybe they were genuinely narcissistic and in love with themselves. Who knows?

I dunno...I have had people tell me I was good looking and it is a VERY AWKWARD MOMENT for me...like what am I supposed to say? Thank You? Gee... I will let my mom and dad's egg and sperm know you like the work they did?

I would never go out with anyone who said that to me...as soon as someone told me I was good looking...that was it for me. LOL I know...weird...but that is how it is....

East Wrote:RoflRoflRofl

I dunno...I have had people tell me I was good looking and it is a VERY AWKWARD MOMENT for me...like what am I supposed to say? Thank You? Gee... I will let my mom and dad's egg and sperm know you like the work they did?

I would never go out with anyone who said that to me...as soon as someone told me I was good looking...that was it for me. LOL I know...weird...but that is how it is....
Actually, you're right, it is awkward. But I hope you don't mind your lover telling you you're handsome... It can be a real put-off, can't it? But I think you're right, you should have some kind of funny repartee like letting the egg and sperm know they've done a good job.

That was so funny!!!..... Do people really say and do these things on their techno-enhanced hook-up/dating devices? This kind of verbal interaction would be unconscionable when I was young,,, even over the phone!!!

It would have been considered rude to ask a person what his 'size' was before taking him to bed. And if you wanted a nude picture of him prior to meeting up, your suitor would have told you to "get lost you pervert!!"

I would think there should be a little decorum & deference when meeting a prospective suitor, even if it's just for a one-night-stand.

Respectfully,
Jim the Prude
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:That was so funny!!!..... Do people really say and do these things on their techno-enhanced hook-up/dating devices? This kind of verbal interaction would be unconscionable when I was young,,, even over the phone!!!

It would have been considered rude to ask a person what his 'size' was before taking him to bed. And if you wanted a nude picture of him prior to meeting up, your suitor would have told you to "get lost you pervert!!"

I would think there should be a little decorum & deference when meeting a prospective suitor, even if it's just for a one-night-stand.

Respectfully,
Jim the Prude

yeh lots of them talk like that and do that. That's why I don't go looking around in other gay sites. For a while I was a member in Out Nation but I quit that when a few started in on me with that stuff. Some of my friends talk about doing it like its okay because "everyone does it." I just can't go there. Not that I'm a prude. I just get creeped out about it.

In one site I've been going to for years it's real bad so as a premium member I have more than one profile there and keep them all hidden. The only reason I still go there is to chat with old friends who KNOW when some crazy profile shows up it has to be me.
I may use this pic soon (caution. have eye bleach ready) apologies to kalimari fans.
http://www.xsvclan.org/carps/octopussy.jpg

Profile pics like this seem to repel most of the pervs
[Image: Tvdonutbeer.jpg]

Virge Wrote:(caution. have eye bleach ready) apologies to kalimari fans.

A classic. No apology necessary - my appreciation for calamari only grew as I realized its full potential.

Virge Wrote:yeh lots of them talk like that and do that. That's why I don't go looking around in other gay sites. For a while I was a member in Out Nation but I quit that when a few started in on me with that stuff. Some of my friends talk about doing it like its okay because "everyone does it." I just can't go there. Not that I'm a prude. I just get creeped out about it.

In one site I've been going to for years it's real bad so as a premium member I have more than one profile there and keep them all hidden. The only reason I still go there is to chat with old friends who KNOW when some crazy profile shows up it has to be me.
I may use this pic soon (caution. have eye bleach ready) apologies to kalimari fans.

Profile pics like this seem to repel most of the pervs
[Image: Tvdonutbeer.jpg]

OK,,, that octopussy picture was just to much (smile) I will never again eat raw squid!!!
We Have Elvis !!