Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very easy quiz

Can you name 13 of the most famous paintings in history?

http://teacherprobs.com/can-you-name-13-...in-history
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I "aced this very challenging quiz"...which of course wasn't very challenging at all. : ) A couple I knew (or could guess) the artist, so choosing the correct answer was easy. With a few others, I wouldn't have been able to guess, but since the title of the work was what was actually portrayed in the painting, again, it was pretty easy to select the right answer.

Lex

Yea it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:Yea it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I did say it was very easy.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

without looking

Mona Lisa
Cistien Chapel
Last Supper Michelangelo
Last Supper Dali
Death of Marat
Coronation of Napoleon
Oedipis and the Sphinx by Ingres
Orphan girl in the cemetery Delacroix
Sun flowers Van Gogh
Starry night Van Gogh

Now I'll got check ... I bet I only have 3 right

OOOOOPS nevermind... It's a game, not a list... not going to register to play that.

Yeah...I got an A+...aced it. I didn't know some of the painting's names..but I knew the different artist's style so it was easy to pick the correct artist even without the correct name for me

i only didn't know one, the girl with the ear ring. i knew it was either Vermeer or van Eyck, but i'd never seen the picture before in my life.

A+ "Absolutely incredible, you aced this very challenging quiz! You did so well, we bet this quiz wasn’t even a little bit difficult for you. Most people aren’t art aficionados like you are, and they fail this quiz miserably. Almost everyone gets the Mona Lisa correct, but you knew the difficult ones too! You must be an artist yourself, an art student, or a real art historian that has toured many of the great museums of the world. Great job!"

Absolutely incredible, you aced this very challenging quiz! You did so well, we bet this quiz wasn’t even a little bit difficult for you. Most people aren’t art aficionados like you are, and they fail this quiz miserably. Almost everyone gets the Mona Lisa correct, but you knew the difficult ones too! You must be an artist yourself, an art student, or a real art historian that has toured many of the great museums of the world. Great job!

Do you think your friends or family could do better than you? Share this quiz and let’s find out!

Got em all, knew most of the names or could guess by artist's style or match the portrayal to the names given, only one I paused a bit on was the girl with the earring. I'm no art aficionado though