Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Just thought I would stop by and say hello to everyone, especially folks in and around Baltimore, hit me up if you want to chat. I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun and meeting some really awesome people. Take care!

Hey Baltimore! Welcome to GS Smile Whenever I think of Baltimore I smile a little...thanks to John Waters...love him.

Welcome to GS. Smile

Thanks East, Wolfpack. I like John Waters but really love the pencil Stache, Its what makes his look unique. He has a smile that says "sneaky fun" at least it does to me. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

viper1970 Wrote:Thanks East, Wolfpack. I like John Waters but really love the pencil Stache, Its what makes his look unique. He has a smile that says "sneaky fun" at least it does to me. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

Oh yeah...love his stache. I love his eccentric characters and humor...and he made Baltimore...in my mind...the ONLY place on the East Coast I would want to live...I am a native Californian and I love California but Baltimore in my mind has a cool vibe...thanks to Waters and some other really interesting people I have met from there. Two of my friends just moved there last year and they are happy (except for the snow part) LOL

Hi. Welcome to GS. Bighug

Welcome Smile

Originally from DE here.