Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS2: Game Titles (please)
My Roommate has a Playstation 2 - and a few games, but every single one of them the objective appears to be kill, slaughter, beat the crap out of enemies.

Are there any PS2 Games that are not surrounded about beating critters up, killing, slaughtering, making war?

If so, please to list them here.

Thanks

i don't play video games. but my best friend is practically an addict for them. he has PS2 and PS3 and, yeah, most of the games he plays are about shooting one thing or another. i know there exists a game about FIFA or UEFA (football), although i've never seen it. the only game i like on PS3 in some sort of rally game. its about driving on actual existing rally tracks, and with real cars (like Lamborghini) and their technical capacity, i do love that game, and i occasionally play it when i'm over at his place. but i have no idea what it's called. i suppose if you google 'rally games' and 'playstation' you might find it. or i could ask him what it's called if you're interested. actually he'd probably be the guy to ask about this topic in general, he's been passing his time with that thing for years.

if you let me know what kind of games you're interested in playing, i could ask him the titles.

Singstar - a alright game if you like karaoke.

Fantavision - in this game you explode fireworks, actually quite addictive.

Rockband - the music instrument game.

Eye toy - this device has several games that work with it.

Guitar heo

Just several that I can think of at the moment, I will try to think of some more for you.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:My Roommate has a Playstation 2 - and a few games, but every single one of them the objective appears to be kill, slaughter, beat the crap out of enemies.

Are there any PS2 Games that are not surrounded about beating critters up, killing, slaughtering, making war?

If so, please to list them here.

Thanks

If you give it a shot, SSX 3 still lives up to be an amazing game to play even today, hell I still play it. I might be ab it biased since it was my childhood game and I love it to pieces, but still, try it.

When I think about it, outside of sports or racing or music games, PS2 doesn't really have a lot going for it in the non-violent department. Katamari Damacy, maybe. Okami has some fighting but it's very stylized and cartoony and isn't the sole focus. Ico and Shadow of the Colossus involve fighting but it's much more spaced out between solving puzzles and exploring the environment, those are really much more about the atmosphere of the world you're in (even though the main objective in the later is to kill the eponymous creatures, who are the only actual enemies). You could always play PS1 games on the PS2 as well though, so you'd have a much wider pool to pick from.

Miles,

Apparently from what I can find on the internet you are correct, the majority of PS2 games contain violence.

I'll look under PS1 titles and see what those have to offer.

Thanks all.