Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I or should I not?
Hello I'm new to this so please don't think I'm stupid for this hehehe.

I have been going back and forth with my friends on wither I should be the asking type or the one being asked. I usually do not pursue people I am interested in I'm always been the one being pursued. They say I won't get anywhere with anyone if I never take a chance and go after them. Quiet honestly though I don't see myself doing that. Not because I'm cocky or lazy I'm just not that type. Am I wrong for that though? Should I listen to them and chase after others or should I wait for Mr right to pop up?

Why can't you be both? If you see a guy that interests you, feel free to make a move. And otherwise, feel free to see if others make a move on you, and at least be open to what they're offering. Doing so immediately doubles your chance of getting a date on any given night. Smile

Lex

chrisdeme95 Wrote:Hello I'm new to this so please don't think I'm stupid for this hehehe.

I have been going back and forth with my friends on wither I should be the asking type or the one being asked. I usually do not pursue people I am interested in I'm always been the one being pursued. They say I won't get anywhere with anyone if I never take a chance and go after them. Quiet honestly though I don't see myself doing that. Not because I'm cocky or lazy I'm just not that type. Am I wrong for that though? Should I listen to them and chase after others or should I wait for Mr right to pop up?

Some dogs go out and hunt what they want. Some dogs sit under the table and wait for whatever scraps to be handed to them. What kind of dog do you want to be???

Wow got me there

Borg got there first.

Lexington Wrote:Why can't you be both? If you see a guy that interests you, feel free to make a move. And otherwise, feel free to see if others make a move on you, and at least be open to what they're offering. Doing so immediately doubles your chance of getting a date on any given night. Smile

Lex

Couldn't put it better myself. Do both and your horizons will broaden like Lexington said.

Good luck with it. :biggrin:

Borg69 Wrote:Some dogs go out and hunt what they want. Some dogs sit under the table and wait for whatever scraps to be handed to them. What kind of dog do you want to be???

It's pretty correct, but why does it hurt so bad to hear! A painful truth.

DawnArmy Wrote:It's pretty correct, but why does it hurt so bad to hear! A painful truth.

I think because we like to think much of our life is out of our control, and if positive things don't happen to us, it's because the fates are aligned against us. We're cursed, or unlucky, or whatever. And no, I don't want to imply that anybody who isn't living a perfect life has to shoulder all the blame for it. But a lot of the time, a lot of the stuff we would like to have IS available to us. But you DO have to get up off the couch and try to get it, though. Smile

Lex