Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Love Songs? In honor of VD
So...what are the best love songs in your opinion?

My hands down favorite is AS by Stevie Wonder.....loved it since the first time I heard it

Aerosmith...I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

...and a classic favorite....Chaka Khan...My Funny Valentine

I'm more into female vocalists than males, but I've always loved Peter Cetera's voice and his love ballads (be they love songs or break-ups) and he always pics the most interesting and varied duet partners. Most of his duets are perfect for Valentine's Day.

Give these each a listen, even if just up to the first chorus.

Peter Cetera & Amy Grant - The Next Time I Fall In Love

Peter Cetera & Cher - After All

Peter Cetera & Chaka Khan

Peter Cetera & Agnetha Faltskog (from Abba) - I Wasn't The One Who Said Good-bye

Peter Cetera & Crystal Bernard (actress best known from Wings) (Wanna Take) Forever Tonight

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

here are some lovely romantic songs for you all to enjoy :biggrin:

I am not allowed to post a link, but Calling You (Acoustic Version) by Blue October is my pick.

I just remembered another one that I love...a lot...from Oleta Adams

East Wrote:So...what are the best love songs in your opinion?

My hands down favorite is AS by Stevie Wonder.....loved it since the first time I heard it

East, it's all very well to use abbreviations but you should have edited the title of your post. When I first read it "VD" came out to me as Venereal Disease! WTF?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:East, it's all very well to use abbreviations but you should have edited the title of your post. When I first read it "VD" came out to me as Venereal Disease! WTF?

LOL...OOPS...it never occured to me...but now that you mention it..you have a point. Too late to edit though