Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wassup ✌
Hay, names Danny. Born and raised in sunny California. New to the forum so don't really know what to expect/or do lol 😊 but yah haha so I'm 23, masculine, Latino....and yeah...that's all lol idk what else to say ??? 😥

se7enwonders Wrote:Hay, names Danny. Born and raised in sunny California. New to the forum so don't really know what to expect/or do lol 😊 but yah haha so I'm 23, masculine, Latino....and yeah...that's all lol idk what else to say ??? 😥
Welcome to the forum, Danny. We're a pretty laid back place. Not a hook-up site. Ages range from teens up to truly old codgers. Mostly we share our opinions, try to answer questions, give advice -- some just hang out, play games and such. Make yourself at home. Your posts may be moderated until you have 50 so don't take that personal. It's the way the system works. Keeps the toll population down.

Have fun!

Awesome thanks for the info...yeah im not looking for love or nothing like that lol sounds good thanks 😃

Hi, I'm Alex. I'm pretty new here too. I've looked at a few sites like this, and GS strikes me as unique because there's a lack of pretense here. And I feel safe.
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy GS...

Welcome to GS. Smile

Hey Danny!Hello Welcome to GS! I am a Native Californian too...but quite a bit older.

hello from the uk ..members from all over the world here but if u stick around you'll see that anyway

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello Danny. Welcome to GS!Wavey

Welcome Smile