Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Gay Experience?
Ok.. Hopefully this will get answered... But what was your first gay experience? And by experience i mean from Kissing, Holding hands, Touching, Crushing on the same gender.

Ancient history. My first experiences with another boy happened when I was under age 6. So… I kinda got an early start. But these first experiences weren't "sex"… although they were erotic. The first "sexual" experiences happened a few years later, like age 9 or 10. Butt fucking, that wasn't till around age 16. Prior to that it was a lot more vanilla stuff. But I enjoyed it! Smile

Wow! Mine first experience didn't happened till like 13/14. This kid at camp was the hottest 14 year old i'd ever saw.. I had to find a way to touch him in a non sexual way, And i did ^_^

[MENTION=22564]VirgoMasquerade[/MENTION] haha… and for you that was only 3 years ago. For me, this early stuff was like OVER half a century ago -- almost like it happened to someone else. I can remember it but I can't *really* remember what all was going on inside my head other than it felt good and I liked it. Later on, as I understood how "secretive" this stuff had to be kept, that was more disturbing to me. I didn't like -- and frankly couldn't really understand why -- it was such a big deal.

When I was 12 and had my buddy over for a sleepover. we grabbed one another's cocks....I came and then about 4 months later I taught him how to jerk off.

Well...

My first homoerotic experience was at 16 with a friend. It wasn't officially a gay one, he was straight, but thought we could have little intimate fun. Just happened once with him...

The first time I kissed was the gay experience beginning. I kissed my ex when I met him 7 months ago. I couldn't believe I slept with such a monster back then...

This is tough, because you left "first experience" pretty open. I'll just put down a few things in list form.

* At age 13, I found myself fascinated by a music video that had a male naked ass in it. I didn't quite realize why for some time.

* I found out how to get the Playboy Channel (in black and white, sketchy picture, no sound) at age 14, and I started watching when my parents were asleep. Although I got off on pretty much everything - I was 14 - my favorite things to see where scenes where men were having sex with women. I thought this was because these scenes were "more real".

* A male friend offered to do something sexual with me at age 16. I turned him down, not because I didn't want to (I did), but because I thought it would make things really weird.

* At a college "disco dance" thrown by the LGBQT student union, I ended up fast-dancing with a guy. I realized that I really enjoyed it.

* I finally started wondering I might be gay at age 20. I went outside to actively try ogling a guy. I ended up staring at a jogger's ass as he jogged by...and my cock almost ripped my jeans open. I went back into my room and jerked off thinking about it, and had probably my most satisfying orgasm to date.

* I started crushing on my old college roommate, who had come out earlier in the year. I decided to try "being subtle" by doing things like making sure I had my shirt off around him and whatnot. It was probably as subtle as a flying mallet. I finally spent the night in his room and offered myself to him. He turned me down.

* I came out just around graduation, then moved back in with my parents, which sort of put a kibosh on trying to make a move on anyone. I later moved to a small town in the middle of nowhere, which didn't help either.

* While driving to another small town (for another job), I picked up a hitchhiker. We had sex on the side of the highway.

Lex

MikeW Wrote:[MENTION=22564]VirgoMasquerade[/MENTION] haha… and for you that was only 3 years ago. For me, this early stuff was like OVER half a century ago -- almost like it happened to someone else. I can remember it but I can't *really* remember what all was going on inside my head other than it felt good and I liked it. Later on, as I understood how "secretive" this stuff had to be kept, that was more disturbing to me. I didn't like -- and frankly couldn't really understand why -- it was such a big deal.

I know, It sucks having to keep what we like to ourself with fears of being outcasted or blacklisted. I really wanted to tell that guy how i felt or just even befriended him, But at that time i was scared of being outcasted by friends,camp leaders, and my family... But now i really dont give a shit lol

I was in the closet all through my middle and high school career. Not only did I not want people to know I was gay, I didn't act on my feelings. Like wanting to buttfuck a guy. LOL. So I started really late. I came out on my 18th birthday.

First crush, sometime in August of 2014. He was a gay coworker and I had just come out. I was 18.

First cuddle/touching/kiss, January of this year. Again, I was 18.

First bj/hj, see above.

First Anal, tbd Wink

Jacked off with my best buddy at 14. He got cum on my leg accidentally, but he didn't notice. I sure did and it turned me on so much, I ejaculated right away.
We are still close.