Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked Guys Carrying Purses!
I have no idea what category to put this in (there's no fashion category on a gay, predominately male web site?) but it was amusing enough to share, following up on a previous thread we had about junk-revealing clothes a few months ago:

A designer of women's handbags didn't want the model's clothing to distract viewers from their product, so they had them carried by naked guys!

I think even the videographer forgot that the purses were the point... he missed a couple of them altogether.
[URL="http://geeklyrocks.com/2015/03/watch-hot-naked-male-models-carry-purses-down-madrid-runway-nsfw/"]
You're welcome (NSFW)[/URL]

What could be more distracting than all those hot naked guys. I certaainly wasn't looking at the bags. It was a stupid but entertaing idea. It would have been interesting to see the reaction of the audience.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I was looking at the other bags the models were showing.

lol the camera was focused on the man purses the whole time Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Trust me, NO ONE *gay or straight* was looking at the handbags. And I'm sure that was PRECISELY the point, not some dumb-ass "mistake".

That velocity... They walk really fast!

It took a lot of balls for the designer to do that.

Well the bags looked terrible.Catmilk

Iceblink Wrote:It took a lot of balls for the designer to do that.

OMGGGGGGG lol I laughed out loud at that. ha

I suppose, [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION], but nobody will even recognize one later unless a naked model is carrying it. I guess, per our prior discussion, that the designer's name will be known by the cognoscenti (the author of this article deliberately didn't mention it) and they will get the notoriety regardless.