Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is me :P
This is the first time ever I go into a place like this.
I'm Tony, I'm 18 and I'm probably far away from where you are...
There are so many things that I wanna talk about and I have never found a good place to do so because my country is a few years behind in what multicultural acceptance respects so I've never felt safe to be who I really am. I hate it.
I've thought about leaving this place for good and get a new life somewhere else (I'm watching you, Canada!) but I think it's going to be hard for me to leave all behind.
There're people here that truly love me, and I know it because even though I told them about my sexuality they didn't even change the way they see me, and I really appreciate it, but there are also some narrow minded individuals that deserve to get stuck in a black hole for the rest of their lives...
I'm not completely sure about where the right place to post all of this stuff is, but I'm taking it as an (extensive) introduction... If you have any advise about the right placement for any of the following please do guide me Tongue
There's this guy in school that I really like. He's cute, he's funny, he's got the best ass in school, and he treats me really nicely... The thing is.. He's got a girlfriend... I truly thought he was gay, and I still seriously doubt he's straight, but now it fucking hurts to even see him because I will never have him... It happened before... With another kid a couple years ago.. I came out to him and he told me he accepted it but that he didn't share it so I got depressed and it was pretty bad... I don't want it to happen again, and I seriously feel like this guy feels something towards me but is afraid to be truthful about it...
I guess that's enough about my pathetic romantic life... (I'll probably talk more about it in the future...)
Uhmm... I like to write! I'm not very good at it but I enjoy it a lot...
I don't know what else to talk about...
I would really appreciate if someone replied... I'd feel so rejected if no one ever did... (I'm just kidding lol)

Hi Tony, welcome to this place.

Just keep posting here and others will chime in with questions and advice.

As for the bf thing, you are crushing on straight boys and end up getting disappointed.
It has happened to most of us. It's just part of self discovery. The guy in your class is nice to you and that feels good, doesn't it? Nothing wrong with that. Even if he is straight, you could be friends. As for his nice ass, well, you are just going to keep that for your spank bank. Understand?

Keep talking to us.

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome!!!!!

Nice to meet you Wavey

Welcome to GS. Smile

Hello, Tony. Welcome to GS! Wavey

Falling for a guy that you are not sure is gay/bi is a common theme in gay forums. Most often it is a coworker, and when not, then it is usually a classmate. Many of the times, the person has convinced themselves that the person they have fallen for is gay, but that is not always clear to the rest of us as much of the time it seems it might be wishful thinking. The dilemma is usually a result of a limited social life, in that it revolves around the places the person is required to be, work or school, and so that is the only place he meets new people.

Now you might not be in the best place in the world to be gay, but thank your stars that you are in a place that is far from the worst. Homosexuality is not illegal in your country, same sex civil unions are recognized, and there anti-discrimination laws in employment and goods and services. This does not always mean society is accepting, but just having these legislated protections puts way ahead of much of the rest of the world. You want to move to another country, but until you can make that happen, have you thought of moving to an area of Bogota that might be gay friendly?

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Welcome. Hope you like it here. My advice is to not take it so hard when you get rejected by a straight guy. They can't help who they are, like you can't help who you are. Smile

allo to gs!