Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!!!
Well hi! :tongue:
I''m kawaii_neko. I'm a 16 year-old argentinian girl. I just descovered I'm a lesbian and I'm very proud of it Biglaugh
I came out to my friends who are VERY supportive and I love them very much (L).
Still I don't know any gay people and my family doesn't know anything about my sexual orientation (there were a lot of to obvious hints, but they can be kind of slow :tongueSmile so I sometimes feel a little lonley.
with the porpouse of knowing some gay people and not feeling I'm the only homosexual in this freaking world I made an account here to make friends :biggrin:

I love music, reading and films. I'm a BIG otaku Mdrbig I love yuri and yaoi the most (L) I also looooove coffee. I have tryed every kind or varaiety Coffee (This smiley is so me XD)
Well lots of kisses of everyone. I hope we can be good friends ^_^
Kawaii_neko

Welcome to gayspeak Kawaii neko hope you love it on here as much as I do

Hi Kawaii, Welcome to the site.

That is pretty cool that ya just discovered youre a lesbian. Good for you and your friends... let your parents catch up when the time is right.

I see ya got a bit of Japanese in ya, hehehe... and we just might have to fight over that smilie... another coffee-lover here. I was in Tokyo for a while, then San Francisco and now in Pennsylvania - but still get my beans from a tiny shop in San Francisco...

So, another big WELCOME Bighug

hello have a very nice timeCoffee and having some very nice coffee!Confusedmile:

welcome =)

xxxx

Hello and welcome Kawaii! Xyxwave what genre books do ya read btw?

Welcome. Hope you like it here. Congratulations, you sound very positive Confusedmile:

Welcome to the site I really hope you will enjoy it here we are all very friendly on this site......

thanks to all of you!!

I like reading a lot of variety but my favourite genre is fantastic. I like very wierd storys with surprising endings.
kises for everybody Confusedmile:

Hey sugar, welcome to the funhouse. XD

Ever looking for random banter or w/e, find me bouncing around the forums, usually saying something really quite objectionable and/or weird. For shits and giggles, ofc.

Nah seriously, shout me up whenever, always good for a bit of convo. XD

Ky xxx