Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would pop in an introduce myself before you hopefully start seeing me pop up in the main forums.

My name is Ben, 32 y.o. gay guy from Australia. I have been in a LTR with my partner now for 10 years. Let's see, where to begin..... Am definitely not new to gay life and am fairly well out to everyone I know but I guess you could say I am an online chat virgin.

I found this site while surfing the internet one day and saw some of the great advice shared by members and felt the time was right was sign up an pop my "chat cherry" as someone who may be able to offer advice to those in need and also for some advice for myself from time to time as I am under no illusion that I have the answers to everything in the world of gay relationships.

Me: I'm a fairly easy going professional guy who works with people with disabilities and has a pretty wicked sense of humour mixed with a little sarcasm. My main passions are traveling an getting to meet/know new people though I can be shy an withdrawn at first.

Thanks to anyone who may have read my little intro and I hope to chat to you all soon Confusedmile:

P.S. If there is anything else you would like to know about me please feel free to ask away

Great intro!! Nice to meet you Wavey

bennygiac Wrote:... I'm a fairly easy going professional guy who works with people with disabilities and has a pretty wicked sense of humour mixed with a little sarcasm. My main passions are traveling an getting to meet/know new people though I can be shy an withdrawn at first. ...
OH, LOOK! A Virgin! [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION], [MENTION=21778]Lexington[/MENTION] ... quick get the bonfire started! Roflmao

Seriously, welcome to the forum! We have several Aussies among us although they don't all post on a regular basis. Several more from your side of the planet, too. Happy to have you join us.

Since you're a forum virgin, a few things you might want to know. Until you have over 50 posts, the system will occasionally "moderate" (hold back) your posts. Don't take it personal, it isn't anything you said or did... its built into the system to keep the troll population down. You do know what a troll is, right? Once you have 50+ posts you have full form privileges. There is an Instant Message feature, for example. If you have a question or don't understand how something works, just ask. Wavey

MikeW Wrote:OH, LOOK! A Virgin! [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION], [MENTION=21778]Lexington[/MENTION] ... quick get the bonfire started! Roflmao

Seriously, welcome to the forum! We have several Aussies among us although they don't all post on a regular basis. Several more from your side of the planet, too. Happy to have you join us.

Since you're a forum virgin, a few things you might want to know. Until you have over 50 posts, the system will occasionally "moderate" (hold back) your posts. Don't take it personal, it isn't anything you said or did... its built into the system to keep the troll population down. You do know what a troll is, right? Once you have 50+ posts you have full form privileges. There is an Instant Message feature, for example. If you have a question or don't understand how something works, just ask. Wavey

So happy to help ready the wood for the traditional spit roasting.....

Welcome.

Rareboy Wrote:So happy to help ready the wood for the traditional spit roasting.....

Welcome.

LOL...and I will bring the matches and do my best to recreate the Virgin War Dance...

Oh...and one more thing...WELCOME to GS benny!Smile We hardy ever bite ...grab a seat and get comfortable!

Hi Ben, welcome along! Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Hello and welcome to the forum .

Thanks for the welcome guys and the heads up about the auto system thing, I'm sure I would have gone mad trying to work it out otherwise!

Feels good to be popping my online cherry, been a loooonoog time since I was a virgin in anything lol!

Hello, Ben. Welcome to GS!Wavey

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!