Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we guess your level of education
This is a bit stupid really, the questions are far too simplistic.

http://teacherprobs.com/can-we-guess-you...education/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LOL...they were easy..and two of them I hit the wrong answer and then realized it a few seconds later but it was too late to change it...

I got:
You graduated from college, most likely with a distinction. You've always had good communication skills, a clear sense of your goal, and a positive attitude. You were flexible and organized, and knew exactly when and how to seek help. You showed strong commitment to complete your program of study. Way to go!!

Now I want to find out what iconic woman I am LOL

I got Jackie Kennedy....figures...she is a Leo too...a few days away from me...

Congratulatiomns East but you have to admit that the "test" is really too simplistic. I got "Phd" but certainly wouldn't need a Phd to answer those questions.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I guessed most of them, because geography and history are not my strong points and still I'm considered to be "master".

LONDONER Wrote:Congratulatiomns East but you have to admit that the "test" is really too simplistic. I got "Phd" but certainly wouldn't need a Phd to answer those questions.

Yeah...I agree. I went on to play the IQ/Personality profile test and I paid 19.99 LOL

It was an actual IQ test though. I got "Superior but there are two above mine...gifted and genius.

On the personality thing...I got "very friendly extrovert"...

HEY! That page is addicting....I better stay away from there now

I got.

PHD
You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!

I knew every question. I am going to put this on my resume now, because it is really accurate......

Holy Shit!! I haven't even finished my undergrad degree, and THIS is what I got??!?!!!?

PhD

You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!

LOL It gave me PHD. I attended college, but never graduated.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Gave me a masters, I've been around the world, geography and science is one of my strongest suits, and I think I'm okay with hystory, but I am definitelly not a master!

– You are incredibly smart and knowledgeable. You read and think actively, ask the big questions, and cultivate empathy for others. You set goals and make them happen, and always find a way to contribute. No wonder you've become a MASTER. Good Luck!!

lol I did the "can we guess who you are by pictures", they guessed

You're a woman in your early 30's. We're guessing around 32 years old. Maybe 33?
You have your own man and you love him so much (He loves you to).
You like to spend time with him, but also with your friends.
You like to relax in your free time
You are thinking about a family and children.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]