Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any gay guy from Pakistan!?!
I cant believe I signed up for something like this, but this is the only way you can meet gay men in Pakistan.

Hey Wrote:I cant believe I signed up for something like this, but this is the only way you can meet gay men in Pakistan.
Welcome to the forum. You do understand GS isn't really a place to meet others for sex or dating, right? It's more a social kind of thing. Not saying the sex/dating thing never happens, it may, but that's rare. That said, there are several members who are from Islamic countries (none that I know of specifically from Pakistan). Still, you never know, there could be lurkers... people from all over the world check this forum out. But, in any case, the forum is available for getting to know people, asking questions, getting advice, playing silly games, etc. So, enjoy! Wavey

Welcome. Good luck in finding a Pakistani man.

Get the hell out of your country, that's the only way to meet your guy.

Umm hey thankyou! Umm yah i do understand that very clearly and i am not looking up to hook up with someone!
Just have a few guys of my own community talk to me. Share their ideas and try talking about a way in all the conservatives! I actually am an activist for gay rights so...yah!

MikeW Wrote:Welcome to the forum. You do understand GS isn't really a place to meet others for sex or dating, right? It's more a social kind of thing. Not saying the sex/dating thing never happens, it may, but that's rare. That said, there are several members who are from Islamic countries (none that I know of specifically from Pakistan). Still, you never know, there could be lurkers... people from all over the world check this forum out. But, in any case, the forum is available for getting to know people, asking questions, getting advice, playing silly games, etc. So, enjoy! Wavey

Umm hey thankyou! Umm yah i do understand that very clearly and i am not looking up to hook up with someone!
Just have a few guys of my own community talk to me. Share their ideas and try talking about a way in all the conservatives! I actually am an activist for gay rights so...yah!

BlueStar Wrote:Get the hell out of your country, that's the only way to meet your guy.

Hey yah i think i figured as much but what about the rest of the community!
I cant leave because i dare to bring change in our society!

I really hope that gay people can be treated as people one day in our country!
Its times like these when I ask where are all the workers of Humanity?

The answer is silent always!