Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one?
So my ex bf used to joke that I can't like men if I find anal a bit gross, if I do do it my partner has to wear a condom if I'm bottoming and I find it really difficult to top (I've only done it a few times). So I was thinking who else feels a bit turned off sticking their thingy in another guys bottom? Don't get me wrong I still enjoy sex and I do like giving oral but topping when it comes to anal isn't my cup of tea I don't think.

Well, I personally never cared about that, but just because that's your preference, doesn't mean you don't and/or can't like men. Everybody has different likes and dislikes [emoji14] I do see where you're coming from though. And I feel that as long as the who I'm messing around with, cleans himself up, then I don't mind topping.

keeping oneself clean down there sort of goes without saying... even to the point of having an enema before.

to me, it's the most intimate act that two guys can do. experiment and find out what feels good and what doesn't.

men have a prostate down there and if you hit the point just right (again, experiment with an open minded and kind partner) you will have some sex that will blow your mind. there's a spot down there that all men have, and if you hit it just right... damn.

I would say don't be afraid to tell your partner what feels good, or if it hurts. if he's a good lover he'll never want you to hurt and learn what feels good to you. if he hits the right spot... it's sublime. :-)

You aren't the only one at all, anal isn't for everyone. I have topped but I find it much nicer bottoming Smile. But yeah, everyone's different.

There's plenty of gay men out there that aren't at all into anal sex. I don't know the statistics, but I know it's a rather large percentage.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:There's plenty of gay men out there that aren't at all into anal sex. I don't know the statistics, but I know it's a rather large percentage.

I don't know the statistics either, but I think this Q & A answers your questions pretty well:

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/not-all-g...e-anal-sex

Boyfriends that I've had were really into a lot of frottage, kissing and touching as opposed to actual anal sex. Lot of times, anal sex came into play when you confess your love for each other and you want to try something exploratory to take things to another level sexually so to speak. I'm happy to say that all my guys were very much into cleanliness at the upmost and in regard to anal sex...this is an act that did happen quite a bit ...but was not mandatory...Like the other guys mentioned...it all depends upon those that are involved and what is considered pleasurable for them.

I don't do oral sex...giving or receiving...it bores me and has no appeal to me except in rare cases...and I am still gay....

Our sexual likes and dislikes...and interests...run the gamut...

It's not my favorite activity, but I'm glad it's still on the menu. Smile

Lex

I was born for anal. How clever for Mother Nature to put the prostate where she did.

But as you can see, it isn't for everyone.